Author Topic: Second Wave Of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pack Announced, Includes Brand-New Track  (Read 929 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Just don't crash into the Opera House, will you?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/61083/second-wave-of-mario-kart-8-deluxe-booster-course-pack-announced-includes-brand-new-track

The second DLC wave for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is about to take the green flag.

Launching on August 4, the pack will include a brand new course for the series - Sky-High Sundae - that will be added to Mario Kart Tour later. It will be joined in a "Turnip Cup" by Mario Circuit 3 (Super Mario Kart), Kalimari Desert (Mario Kart 64), and Sydney Sprint (Mario Kart Tour).

The Propeller Cup will add Waluigi Pinball (Mario Kart DS/7), Mushroom Gorge (Mario Kart Wii), Snow Land (Mario Kart: Super Circuit) and New York Minute (Tour).

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
What I learned from that trailer was that Nintendo could've named a course "New Donk Minute" but chose not to.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Seeing Mario Kart going through real life cities like Sydney and New York is making me think of Mickey's USA Speedway on the N64. That odd clash of cartoon characters in real world locations. It just doesn't feel right for Mario Kart and it always seemed a bit off for Mickey back then as well.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.