Author Topic: North American Club Nintendo Prizes Revealed  (Read 11379 times)

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
Re: North American Club Nintendo Prizes Revealed
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »
I have about 460 Club Nintendo points, so if anyone is interested in a transaction for the following Virtual Console games then I am all ears:

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy 3/6
Megaman X
Metal Slug 3
Sonic and Knuckles

I would like to have atleast three on this list. I can not get the rewards for this year, but I can help get something else if they are interested. Please PM me for details on the deal.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:39:15 PM by Kytim89 »
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2012, 09:43:25 PM »
I think the cards look great and are something I could actually play black jack with.

I have some posters that are rolled up in the tube collecting dust and the game downloads are worthless because I can buy those and I don't need no stupid calendar.

For some reason when i went to redeem it on club nintendo website it had a photo of the pins from last year. I looked at the link and it said playing cards so i clicked, but it did seem so odd

Offline NESticales

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2012, 08:40:10 AM »
After 5 years this might be the last year i feverishly rush to make platinum. Nintendo, you gave me a good opportunity  to make platinum with Mad Dog McCree but your payout leaves me feeling like i just bought Mad Dog McCree...

Suppose itll be those crazy cards.

Offline justinbug

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2012, 12:52:10 PM »
@kytim89 how about this https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/29002.do for the sonic game ?

Offline Nintendad

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2012, 02:56:08 PM »
So how do you get to the free download games? I saw the options for the 2 prizes, but didn't see any mention of download games.

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2012, 03:31:39 PM »
@kytim89 how about this https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/29002.do for the sonic game ?

How would I go about getting that reward to you?
Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline vinniebrock

• Score: -5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2012, 03:55:27 PM »
i like 'em. Also: they're free AND exclusive. Nintendo doesn't HAVE to give anything for purchasing their products... no one else does.

Anyway, i got the posters, 'cuz they're totally amazing.

Offline Zieborn

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2012, 11:34:11 AM »
Not to complain overmuch (as the prizes are alright), but I don't understand why P level isn't a G reward plus one of the posters or cards.  I chose Majora's Mask because I missed out on it during my University days, and just wrapped up OoT 3DS awhile ago, so it seemed like a good choice.  However, now I am no better off than someone with Gold status.  All the pile of extra points bought me in the end was extra selections I didn't want.  Additional choice isn't really a prize, as it is not really a choice at all.  It's either "take the special reward you only kind of want or take the prize you want and end up no better off."  It's not much of a choice.  This is especially annoying, as my Gold reward didn't really cost them much of anything, it being a simple download, so my choice saves them the shipping and having to physically produce anything, all so I can waste the extra status.   

I mean, I still have MM, so it's hard to consider that a loss, but I think next year I stop after Gold and save any extra activations until the next year to go for gold again.   
Biden wins!

Offline NeoThunder

• Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2012, 09:22:59 PM »
I think platinum members should get 2 downloads since gold members get 1
Wii# 4120-9638-2308-7614
<BR>
<BR>Mario Kart# 3178-8705-8094
<BR>
<BR>Faith is the complete surrender and acceptence of total control

Offline NeoThunder

• Score: -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2012, 09:29:55 PM »
Hmm, I don't know whether to get the calendar or The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. I really like the 2012 calendar I got, but I never played Majora's Mask. Ah, decisions.

Easy, Zelda. I'll take a bad game over the calendar
Wii# 4120-9638-2308-7614
<BR>
<BR>Mario Kart# 3178-8705-8094
<BR>
<BR>Faith is the complete surrender and acceptence of total control

Offline bam1991dbz

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2012, 01:19:30 AM »
If anyone would like to sell me their reward at a reasonable price please PM me!

Thanks and congratulations to everyone who made the cut!