Author Topic: Splatoon!! WELCOME - TO DYE!  (Read 132087 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: Splatoon!! WELCOME - TO DYE!
« Reply #525 on: July 25, 2016, 04:37:27 PM »
People get so confused if you put your sprinkler on a ceiling or something too, it's hilarious.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 25, 2016, 07:19:37 PM »
So I tried to get on several times this weekend, but sadly kept getting the same error. The Wii U does get online, but somehow can't connect with individual users (the Friends List gives the same error). Thinking it might be a router problem. A little bit of a bummer really, had kinda hoped to experience a Splatfest at least once.

Oh well, not like I don't have a pile of other games to get through first!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #527 on: July 25, 2016, 07:28:04 PM »
So I tried to get on several times this weekend, but sadly kept getting the same error. The Wii U does get online, but somehow can't connect with individual users (the Friends List gives the same error). Thinking it might be a router problem. A little bit of a bummer really, had kinda hoped to experience a Splatfest at least once.

Are you using an ethernet adapter by chance?  I switched to using one, and it's been working out great for me.

I rarely use the sprinkler first time out. I either wait to be splatted or find a long patch of ink I can swim across to refill after I tossed the sprinkler on an unpainted patch of ground.

I usually find an empty space to throw it, and then back track around.  Or find an advantageous spot to throw it, and hide until I recharge.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: July 26, 2016, 04:25:52 PM »
I only recently found out that you recharge your ink faster by moving around (in your own colour) than by staying still. Y'all probably already knew this. I found it a handy tip!
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 26, 2016, 08:57:46 PM »
I only recently found out that you recharge your ink faster by moving around (in your own colour) than by staying still. Y'all probably already knew this. I found it a handy tip!

Also you will refill your ink while jumping if you jump from your own ink and hold the squid form. (perfect for Moray Towers).
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: July 26, 2016, 09:23:41 PM »
I've noticed that wins in Turf War now give out an extra 1,000 points / money instead of the old 300, which is nice! This'll make the 30k required for rolls easier to get.

Judd also mentioned keeping track of my wins, and it seems he now gives out a sea snail after a certain amount of wins. I'm not sure how many it is, but it appears to be cumulative and not consecutive. Nice to still be able to get some!

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 27, 2016, 11:24:09 AM »

Also you will refill your ink while jumping if you jump from your own ink and hold the squid form. (perfect for Moray Towers).
Really? Awesome! Thanks for the tip!
Oui, Mon Gars!