Author Topic: Episode 531: Getting Down to Brass Max  (Read 1775 times)

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Episode 531: Getting Down to Brass Max
« on: July 16, 2017, 08:53:00 AM »

Let me level with you, I need Jon to make sure that I don't make too many "Brass Balls" jokes in the episode titles. Yes, Jon is the guiding hand of maturity in terms of Brass Balls.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/45004/episode-531-getting-down-to-brass-max

It's time for another inverted episode, so we start off this week with Listener Mail! In the first segment we tackle a trio of emails: the events of parallel universes in which Nintendo isn't the crazy console manufacturer, The Best Mario Game of 2018 (and why it's not Atelier Waluigi), and forecasting a Nintendo 64 Mini. What we've learned: if you send us an email positing parallel universes, you're riding without a seat belt.

After the break we ameliorate a paucity of New Business content by covering two more emails. We answer whether or not Xenoblade Chronicles 2 looks rushed, and debate if Nintendo will ever feel comfortable making a touchscreen-focused Switch game. You can send us ideas for Bizarro Universes via the inbox.

We wrap the show up with A Little Bit of...New Business. Guillaume has an interesting duo, with thoughts on the 3DS remake of Dragon Quest VIII and a look at the multiplayer mode of The Adventures of Tintin (The Movie: The Game). Greg concludes the show with a pre-order update on the European special edition of Metroid: Samus Reloaded. As always, RFN is your source for pre-order news, previews, and reviews.

Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline ClexYoshi

• Passionate Poster
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 531: Getting Down to Brass Max
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 11:50:43 AM »
Wherein James Jones becomes Rick Sanchez.

Offline Rodrigue

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 531: Getting Down to Brass Max
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 08:32:51 PM »
I don't have a phone and my iDevice is older than Guillaume's. Then again, I don't have a Switch (yet?). Then again, that's at least partly because of the online+phone problem.