Author Topic: final fantasy 7  (Read 2635 times)

Offline cloudstrife111

• doesn't get what's so funny
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
final fantasy 7
« on: May 09, 2004, 01:41:14 PM »
i no cristal cronacal is on ningc but it is not final fantay 7???? that is best rgp ever made!!!! if it was on ningc it would be best game EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it would have cloud and tifa and sephiroth and airease and catsith and casion and bikes bits but better! it would have it so airesease (how do spell????) doesnot  die this time because i cry when they happen. my dad call me names!!!

cloud has big sword he would slash everyone good a ndlevel up! grass would move and watwer would be real it would be like zeld abut good because it is finl fantasy 7. music is all new i like old music but it is old i have download cd !!!! of kazaza awhile back it is good

game would be on 7 disk???????? it would be big game bigger then psx one it would take 10000 000000000 hours!! LOL j/k thast would be to long tifa would be naked in game to LOL!!!! there are pix of her on kazaza to!!

i would give this game 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10!!!!!!</n][
-- i have new games fot gam,ecube they are gta4 and the amazing isl;and

ihave soem games for my ningc there are burnout the sonic 2 mario dark rain gran tusrismo (i love the cars in this!!!!!0 and gta 3 : i am looking ford to burn

Offline Mumei

• View Profile
RE: final fantasy 7
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2004, 07:37:36 PM »
The only part of this that seems to be reviewing it is the part that says that it is the best RPG ever.  Allow me to disagree.  FFVI, Chrono Trigger, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Lunar 2, and SMRPG are all good examples of games that are better.

Considering that you claim to be a FFVII fan, I find it odd that you cannot spell Aeris/Aerith's name.  I'd say this looks like an attempt to make fun of an FFVII fanboy >_>.

Offline Bill Aurion

• NWR Forum Loli
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 07:12:40 AM »
Hahaha, this was a parody review, Mumei...Stop taking everything so seriously... ^_^
~Former Resident Zelda Aficionado and Nintendo Fan~

Offline Mumei

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2004, 05:55:29 AM »
It's not even close to being funny, and I haven't ever come across a FFVII fanboy that is this stupid >_>.