NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Nintendo Switch Online N64 And Genesis Controllers Now Available

(1/1)

Shaymin:
It'd be most impressive if they had Transfer Park functionality on the N64 one.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/58672/nintendo-switch-online-n64-and-genesis-controllers-now-availableThe promised N64 and Genesis controllers can now be purchased from the Nintendo store.US customers can obtain their N64 controller here or their Genesis controller here. Each controller is $49.99 US.Although the Genesis controller is a 3-button model, the N64 controller will have built in rumble; foregoing the need for a Rumble Pak.

Kairon:
Boy howdy they cost as much as a 1 year subscription to Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pak!

As a result, I only bought two T-T

Two N64 Controllers that is. As neat as the Geneses controller is I'd be paying a hefty $49.99 USD for something that isn't very functionally different from other standards controllers out there? At that price, and with no real Genesis nostalgia etched into my soul, I would probably be better served buying my first Pro Controller...

pokepal148:
The N64 controller essentially has the button layout of a 6 button Genesis controller so I see absolutely no reason to get both.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version