Author Topic: The Bounty: Deluxe Edition coming to Wii U, PC, & more (crowdfund ends 11/20!)  (Read 1915 times)

Offline LudicrousDa3ve

• Score: 6
    • View Profile

(Actually posted this elsewhere previously, probably not in the best spot, sorry!)

What's up folks?
           I'm working on an arcade RPG (high score based, extremely streamlined) called The Bounty:Deluxe Edition. You play much like a JRPG (Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, etc.), but with the urgency of an action game. You go through different zones fighting monsters, solving puzzles, evading traps, and finding secrets and loot- just to beat the game and get a high score.

Development is going beautifully, and I'm aiming for a Q1 2016 release!

Anyway, to keep this brief, it's funding on GoFundMe now through 11/20/15- you can check out an early beta demo on PC there, find a ton more information, and back it if you're interested at www.gofundme.com/thebountydeluxe.

The perks include:
Listing in the Credits
Digital Wii Uâ„¢ and PC versions
Become a character in the game
Boxed Physical Copy (PC only) (limited run of 50, 21 remaining at time of writing!)

Every official reward level also includes a Steam Key for my upcoming retro arcade game, Bug Attack!.

If anybody has any questions or wants to chat about the game or whatever, I'll be around!

-Dave Vogt
www.ludicrousones.com