Author Topic: Panasonic Q Cube  (Read 3089 times)

Offline Nick Ramon

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Panasonic Q Cube
« on: July 20, 2003, 08:16:48 PM »
Hey guys,
Well like most of you I love the Nintendo Gamecube. Don't really care if its not going as well as it could be, I've supported the Nintendo range for ages and will continue to do so. People who think that this console is for kids is totally wrong, they may not have as a diverse range of third party crap games but they have their exclusive games like eternal darkness and the resident evil's, and Die Hard Vendetta ain't that bad! Anyway what I wanted to ask was what the F*%k is going on with the Panasonic Q cube? Here's what I wanted to know, any answers would be appreciated:
1. I live in Australia, Mlebourne, and is that sweet system ever gonna ship here?
2. If so when?
3. Is there any other way of getting one shipped and modded to Australia and if so how much would I be looking at?
4. Is it worth getting shipped from Japan and modded?

thanks................N

Offline PIAC

• is actually agentseven
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Panasonic Q Cube
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 01:58:46 AM »
heh, well i also live in australia, and if we wont even get a popular game like animal crossing, give up thinking the Q will ever make it here the cost of importing one from Japan would be ridiculous for what it actually is, you could get a good dvd player and tape it to your cube for cheeper

Offline Nick Ramon

• View Profile
Panasonic Q Cube
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 03:29:48 AM »
lol, ok so it'll probably be not worth it. But does anyone know of a site that can import a completely modded Q-Cube to Australia?, is there a site that offers that and will mod the gamecube so it can play all region games and most DvD's. If anyone knows of such a site that would be a big help,
cheers..............N

Offline Brannuswetta

• View Profile
Panasonic Q Cube
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2003, 02:28:32 PM »
Anybody got change for a $20

Offline Nick Ramon

• View Profile
Panasonic Q Cube
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2003, 07:08:52 AM »
Hey thanks a lot man for that site, it so good. Im gonna order abundle of stuff from there soon - there site is so well layed out.
Anyway its appreciated..........................N

Offline Brannuswetta

• View Profile
Panasonic Q Cube
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2003, 10:05:38 AM »
NP
Anybody got change for a $20