Author Topic: 3DS Receives Minor Update  (Read 3043 times)

Offline Aaron Brown

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
3DS Receives Minor Update
« on: July 27, 2014, 01:55:28 PM »

That is one stable 3DS.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/38155/3ds-receives-minor-update

The 3DS has recently received another minor update, Verison 8.1.0-18U. Just as every update, it improves system stability and usability, with minor adjustments to enhance the user experience.

Usually, these updates include this improved stability with supplemental noticeable features like new Parental Controls, new support for Network IDs and Miiverse and more in the updates prior. However, users will not experience anything new, as this is for improved stability only.

Aaron R. Brown
Previews Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: 3DS Receives Minor Update
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 01:13:07 AM »
In other words this is a ****-you-flashcarts style update

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 02:00:50 PM »
i really wish Nintendo would try to add features to 3DS firmware. The folder design could be made more pretty with folder icons , miiverse could be allot faster or use SD card to save DSi ware games, etc

Offline KITT 10K

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 05:03:48 PM »
I just wish that when they have updates that is something that makes people go "hey that's pretty cool" rather than "eh, whatever". I appreciate that they're making the 3DS more secure and run better, but they should include something cool, (obviously they couldn't do that every time most likely but at least they should more than what they currently do).