Author Topic: Too human  (Read 2812 times)

Offline LinkMaster3000

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Too human
« on: May 29, 2003, 11:33:47 AM »
I read somewhere it might have been Planetgamecube, that Siclicon Knights was still working on Too Human I personaly think it would be a great launch title for the next system what do you guys thinks

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
    • View Profile
Too human
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2003, 11:40:00 AM »
Heh... I would like to see it this generation if possible.    It's already been pushed through two consoles already.    Although I very much doubt that Silicon Knights will have ANYTHING for launch when the next system comes around.  I could be wrong, but I think that SK would prefer to wait a few months more than to produce a rushed game at launch.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline Reverse_Gecko

• View Profile
Too human
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2003, 12:36:06 PM »
Yes, they are still working on too human. Dennis has said that multiple times. Just look at PGC interviews with him. I think it will be a while before we see it again though.
------------------------------------------
GCN games I own: Metroid Prime, Sonic Adventure 2, Timesplitters 2, Waverace, Luigis Mansion, Monkey Ball 1 & 2, Rogue Leader, Starfox Adventures, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, Super Mario Sunshine, Pikmin, Super Smash Bros Melee, Resident Evil, Res

Offline Don'tHate742

• View Profile
Too human
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2003, 01:10:25 PM »
LinkMaster3000 is all over these forums.
"lol in my language that means poo" - Stevey

"WTF is your languange" - Vudu

Offline rpglover

• View Profile
Too human
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2003, 05:55:52 PM »
yeah- too human is definately still in the making
i think denis himself said that silicon knights has multiple projects going now
he also said (i think) that they never scrap a project and intend to finish all started projects
most of this can be found all over the place- especially in the interviews of pgc
hopefully more will be shown of that game in a later time- i cant wait to see it
i call the big one bitey.

Offline Tael

• View Profile
Too human
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2003, 06:03:47 PM »
Wasn't Too Human nearing completion on the PlayStation? I know that it's supposed to have been completely rewritten for the GameCube, and Silicon Knights are probably introducing new ideas throughout the continued development, but I don't think the game will take until 2005 to be released (unless Silicon Knights are trying to push the GameCube's hardware as much as they pushed the PlayStation's hardware).

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
RE: Too human
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2003, 06:25:57 PM »
I think when they had a preview for it in an old Game Informer it was in the same one when they first previewed Eternal Darkness for the N64. And they had it at 80% complete.
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.

Offline Ninja X

• View Profile
Too human
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2003, 11:36:53 AM »
I see the game coming out in late 2004 or in 2005 as GCN's last biggest game.  With the lack of information held on it though, we could possibly see it on the next-generation Nintendo console.  I doubt that though.  Silicon Knights is working on multiple projects.  A very good chance exists Too Human is one of them. And I doubt Nintendo would already be releasing next-generation dev kits to developers already, even second parties.
I got some killaz on my payroll.

Offline SatansNemesis

• View Profile
Too human
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2003, 02:20:32 PM »
If it was 80% complete then and assuming that development hasent been radically alterd...and assuming it wont be out till 2k4 at earliest...then dang they are taking a while on it. though i think its dev cycle has been altered.
What kind of Flame Warrior are You?<BR><a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html">http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html[/url]

Offline Don'tHate742

• View Profile
Too human
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2003, 02:37:33 PM »
Ya I hope its a hit like Perfect Dark was for the N64....definitly the last greatest game.
"lol in my language that means poo" - Stevey

"WTF is your languange" - Vudu

Offline )Dark-LInk(

• View Profile
Too human
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2003, 02:58:01 PM »
It would be better if they held it until the GC2 arrives, this way they can make it better and using GC2'S power to make it have very good graphics and have it as a launch title  and im sure GC2 will have a great start.

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
RE: Too human
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2003, 07:36:36 PM »
Especally if its backwards compatible.

I do expect it will be released before the end of the Gamecube's life cycle.

As for the development team no it wasn't radically restructured. When Nintendo made them a second party they had to restart the programming process and they worked on it and Eternal Darkness at the same time, wanting to get one out asap they put Too Human, a more ambishious project then Eternal Darkness on hold while they finished that.
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.

Offline Rob91883

• (Bro Dude)
    • View Profile
Too human
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2003, 11:51:45 PM »
I think Too Human should have been revealed or been worked on now instead of MGS T S.  I think Gamecube needs new and innovative software like F Zero, not remakes like MGS.  MGS TS will only be good if it has more Innovative gameplay that MGS 2, and new story elements. But i doubt that will happen.  If Silicon Knights isnt doing that, then i dont know the purpose of making this title. MGS is great but i want new titles from Nintendo, I know Nintendo is capable of making better games than any other company. Nintendo doesnt need Konami or its  Franchise, but I guess Nintedo felt like this was a good idea less sequels more new software will make Nintendo stand out
MINKA would say," Whooo iz numba wan!!!??"

Im from California, sorry if I say dude a lot.

Offline LinkMaster3000

• View Profile
Too human
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2003, 08:44:22 AM »
Go to Nintendo.com Denis said that Too Human is still in development.