Author Topic: Zombies are..... real?!  (Read 4284 times)

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
Zombies are..... real?!
« on: June 26, 2012, 08:28:59 PM »
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/28/causeway-cannibal-identified-fears-grow-over-drug-possibly-involved/

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The crime shocked South Florida and has drawn the attention of the world. A naked man is shot by Miami Police while eating another naked man’s face on the MacArthur Causeway. As the story quickly went viral across the Internet, some have likened the attack to one by a zombie. Details of the unthinkable attack included police reporting that when they ordered the cannibal to stop, he looked up with blood on his face and growled at officers.

This story is a month old, but this is the first I've heard of it. Seriously, that's pretty messed up...
Hopefully people won't somehow try to blame all the Zombie related video games for this. Its not the fault of Lollipop Chainsaw or Zombi U if there are psychos out there.
is your sanity...

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: Zombies are..... real?!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 05:46:26 AM »
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 10:50:45 AM »
Zombies have always been real. Ever heard of Haiti? It's like 25% zombie.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline Chozo Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 11:53:36 AM »
That's just the first one.

Thankfully in that case it was only a chunk out of someone's arm... if I was the victim I think I could like with that, but the man who had his face eaten off... including his eyes and nose? If that was me I don't think I would want to live anymore.  That was horrible.

If its some kind of drug that's making them do this then that drug needs to be eliminated.
is your sanity...

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 02:16:16 AM »
Don't worry. It's already been made illegal. It'll be off the streets in no time.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 02:43:56 AM »
Don't worry. It's already been made illegal. It'll be off the streets in no time.

Were you being sarcastic?

I didn't say it needs to be made illegal; I said it needs to be eliminated. I understand there is a difference between the two. I don't have a problem with people smoking Marijuana, but Marijuana doesn't make people gnaw someon else's face off. This **** should be given top priority by law enforcement because no one should have to go through what these victims had to go through.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 02:45:57 AM by Chozo Ghost »
is your sanity...

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 09:24:35 AM »
A new report says the Zombie wasn't on bath salts.

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 05:44:28 PM »

Were you being sarcastic?

Yeah, lol.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 06:40:20 PM »
I don't know what you want to happen, Chozo?  You can't "uninvent" something.  If we could wouldn't we try to prioritize something like guns or atomic bombs?  It's illegal and that's about the best that can be done.  I do agree that something that can cause a serious danger to others should be a higher priority for the cops than other drugs.

When I first heard about the story I didn't know "bath salts" was some drug term so I thought the guy took actual bath salts and snorted them.  I thought to myself "well you've got be pretty pathetic to resort to getting high off soap." :)

Offline Chozo Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 07:40:25 PM »
Does anyone else remember a few years back when that Chimp went apeshit and ripped a woman's face off? This is exactly like that, except this time the attacker was a human. That's what makes it so messed up. If its an animal attack you can just dismiss it because that's what animals do, but humans are supposed to be better than that. When something like this happens its a disturbing reminder that we really aren't that far removed from the animal kingdom.

What do I want to happen? I really don't know... I just don't want anyone to suffer such a horrific act like this again. I just hope that the victim was also on the drug and not some random innocent person, because that would make it even more messed up. Plus if the victim was on the drug they probably wouldn't have felt the pain, or at least not as much.
is your sanity...

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 07:49:37 PM »
Chimp went apeshit

Well that certainly seems appropriate.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline nickmitch

• View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 02:30:19 AM »
A chimp is strong enough to just rip a person's face off. That's why I try to stay on their good side. People don't normally eat each others faces. That's what a zombie does.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 12:20:02 PM »
If people acting like zombies became some sort of common thing in my area I would probably start packing heat.  But the thing that's nice about this compared to fictional undead zombies is that these are just people.  You shoot the crazed face eater and he's dead.  It isn't like his dismembered hand chases you or anything like that.  Plus if you get bit you're still fine.  In movies the real problem is that zombies turn other people into zombies.

An unarmed person trying to eat your face is actually not that dangerous, while a chimp can easily overpower you.  Unless crazed zombie guy has a weapon and I don't, him trying to eat me is no easier than me trying to eat him.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 12:53:57 PM »
I read the cops shot him once just to try to get him to stop after the warning failed, but the bullet didn't have any effect on him whatsoever. Whether its because he was on some kind of drug or just mentally ill he seemed to be uneffected by pain. So the cops then had to keep shooting him until he was dead.

In zombie films or zombie game you can shoot a zombie and "kill" them, but it takes more bullets than it would to kill a real person. Considering in this case the cops had to shoot him so many times until he was dead in order to get him to stop I think that's pretty zombie like. If it was a normal, sane, undrugged person it probably would have taken just one shot to stop them.

I also read that people on "bath salts" seem to possess super human strength. There was a 150 pound man that took about 5 cops to restrain. They said it was as if he were 250 pounds.

Maybe this is how the world ends in 2012? Maybe these "zombie" incidents are going to just keep growing in frequency until we have a zombie apocalypse on our hands.
is your sanity...

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2012, 01:17:30 PM »
One can only hope.