Author Topic: Mario Kart 7 Japanese Overview Trailer  (Read 1679 times)

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Mario Kart 7 Japanese Overview Trailer
« on: November 16, 2011, 12:34:21 PM »

If you understand Japanese, then you will see what Mario Kart 7 is all about.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28446

Nintendo has released a Japanese overview trailer for Mario Kart 7. The video looks over some of the confirmed features for Mario Kart 7, which include some of the new characters (like Metal Mario and Wiggler), first person driving and the online features.

The full trailer follows:

Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Killer_Man_Jaro

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 22
    • View Profile
Re: Mario 3D Kart Japanese Overview Trailer
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 03:36:39 PM »
You know, the fact that it's in Japanese doesn't really prevent non-Japanese speakers from understanding what's happening in the video. These overview trailers that Nintendo puts out for their first-party releases really do state the obvious. In any event, this game continues to look good. I couldn't help notice that Dino Dino Jungle is a retro course - hoorah! That's my favourite course from Double Dash.

To go totally off track (no pun intended), why do all the MK7 headlines read normally on the front page, but become 'Mario 3D Kart' on the forums?
Tom Malina
UK Correspondent
-----------------------------
"You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart 7 Japanese Overview Trailer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 03:43:09 PM »
To go totally off track (no pun intended), why do all the MK7 headlines read normally on the front page, but become 'Mario 3D Kart' on the forums?

Someone's trying to have word switching fun, but AS USUAL, they're doing it wrong by using the profanity filter instead of the emoticon filter.  :P

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 04:15:34 PM »
Seeing people notice that or have it in their quotes is an easy way to figure out who's too stuck up to turn off the profanity filter.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mario 3D Kart Japanese Overview Trailer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 05:29:45 PM »
Seeing people notice that or have it in their quotes is an easy way to figure out who's too stuck up to turn off the profanity filter.
To lazy.  I also think some of the expansions are funny.  Though Mostly just Lazy.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 06:56:48 PM »
I just realized that as a moderator I have the power to go in and turn the filter on and off for people. That may not be as cool as being able to edit the filter like those stuck-up Admins, but I can still annoy the hell out of people.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent