Author Topic: Doctor Who any one?  (Read 3325 times)

Offline zachs1997

• Mr. Yuk Is Mean! Mr. Yuk is Green!
  • Score: -47
    • View Profile
    • zachworlds
Doctor Who any one?
« on: October 04, 2011, 01:12:14 AM »
I LOVE IT!!!!
If I had a dollar for ever time I have heard that. Because a dollar is worth more than a nickle.
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor Who any one?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 09:50:37 AM »
We've got a pretty good following of the show here.  Its talked about different time in the TV thread.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 09:53:35 AM »
Yay!
If I had a dollar for ever time I have heard that. Because a dollar is worth more than a nickle.
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 10:07:41 AM »
I generally enjoy the show. Sadly, it's typically far too goofy for the science-fiction elements to really amount to anything but fluff. Still, it's worth watching for fun. I must admit however, I've been less keen on the series as a whole since Moffat took over. Individual episodes have remained good, but the serialization of (bland) plots is annoying.
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 02:54:26 PM »
I generally enjoy the show. Sadly, it's typically far too goofy for the science-fiction elements to really amount to anything but fluff. Still, it's worth watching for fun. I must admit however, I've been less keen on the series as a whole since Moffat took over. Individual episodes have remained good, but the serialization of (bland) plots is annoying.

I still find his individual written episodes to be brilliantly written and handles the timey wimey stuff quite smartly, even though he has a clear love of the paradox. I suppose in comparison to the more basic styled writing of RTD, Moffat's writing always seemed ambitious and far ahead of anything else at the time.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 03:40:47 PM »
Dalek Cybermen Dalek Cybermen.  New long arch plot that really isn't Who.  Dalek Cybermen.  Oh wait the Dalek are behind the arching plot.

Having the Doctor kill off his whole race in the Time Wars really wasn't too great of a move I don't think.  I wish they go into the Doctor's past.  Really into his past.

At the very beginning of the series the Doctor was already ancient.  He had a Granddaughter for goodness sakes.  There is a lot of things to explore there.  He rarely goes to other planets anymore and happen on problems where he helps people.  He has saturated the Timelines to such a degree that he has become local lore.

I'm ready for a good 3 episode story arc style episode of yore.  Start to finish engaging and wrapped up in 3 consecutive episodes.  Maybe figure out what is happening with K-9.

Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2011, 06:51:38 PM »
I miss david
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline UltimatePartyBear

• Voice of Reason
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 03:03:12 PM »
I missed the season finale thanks to my satellite receiver dying.  Still waiting for a replacement.  :-\

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
Zachworlds.enjin.com

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »
lol
The question though is why didn't he just use the stove.

Offline zachs1997

• View Profile
    • zachworlds
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 07:00:59 PM »
Ik right. I have a request for any one good with audio and video.can someone edit the swearing into a scene were he is screwing wirh the tardis?
Zachworlds.enjin.com