Author Topic: What is your favorite 3d game ?  (Read 2723 times)

Offline ArnoldCity

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
What is your favorite 3d game ?
« on: August 17, 2011, 02:12:23 AM »
I play online games. My favorite is 3d street game .What is your favorite and why ?

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
Re: What is your favorite 3d game ?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 03:42:21 AM »
中国歷æ¥é‡è§†ç·¨ä¿®åŽ†å²åŽ†æœåŽ†ä»£éƒ½è®¾æœ‰å²å®˜å› æ­¤ä¿å­˜æœ‰å分详尽的历å²èµ„料如《二åå››å²ã€‹ã€ã€Šèµ„治通鉴》等。è·ä»Šçº¦å¤šå¹´å‰ä»¥ä¸­åŽŸåœ°åŒºä¸ºä¸­å¿ƒå¼€å§‹å‡ºçŽ°èšè½ç»„织进而æˆå›½å®¶å’Œæœä»£åŽåŽ†ç»å¤šæ¬¡æ¼”å˜å’Œæœä»£æ›´è¿­æŒç»­æ—¶é—´è¾ƒé•¿çš„æœä»£æœ‰å¤ã€å•†ã€å‘¨ã€æ±‰ã€å”ã€å®‹ã€æ˜Žå’Œæ¸…ç­‰å„æœå„代也出现过太平盛世如汉æœæ–‡æ™¯ä¹‹æ²»å’Œå…‰æ­¦ä¸­å…´ã€å”æœè´žè§‚之治和开元盛世ã€æ˜Žæœä¸‡åŽ†ä¸­å…´ã€æ¸…æœåº·ä¹¾ç››ä¸–等科學研究顯示中國æœä»£çš„更替常å—氣候與糧食生產é‡å½±éŸ¿ä¼šå¯¼è‡´å¤„在战乱或分裂时期。中原王æœåŽ†å²ä¸Šä¸æ–­ä¸ŽåŒ—方游牧民æ—交往ã€å¾æˆ˜å¦‚匈奴ã€çªåŽ¥ã€é²œå‘ã€è’™å¤å’Œå¥³çœŸï¼ˆæ»¡æ—)等其中é­æ™‹æ—¶ä»£æ›¾ç»æœ‰äº”胡乱åŽè€Œè’™å¤å’Œå¥³çœŸç”šè‡³å…¥ä¸»ä¸­åŽŸæ”¹å˜äº†ä¸­å›½å’Œä¸–界的历å²å‘展进程众多民æ—èžå…¥ä¸­åŽæ°‘æ—的大家庭。辛亥é©å‘½å¾Œä¸­å›½çš„å¸çŽ‹å›½ä½“于退出历å²èˆžå°å–而代之的是共和国体的中è¯æ°‘國後於国共内战時國民政府é·è‡ºé‚å½¢æˆä¸­åŽæ°‘国(實際統治å°ç£åœ°å€ï¼‰èˆ‡æ–°ç”Ÿæ”¿æ¬Šä¸­åŽäººæ°‘共和国(實際統治大陸地å€ï¼‰åˆ†æ²»çš„å±€é¢ã€‚国共内战於年结æŸåŽä½¿å¾—两个å‡å£°ç§°è‡ªå·±ç»§æ‰¿â€œä¸­å›½â€çš„正统国å但互ä¸éš¶å±žçš„政治实体并存中åŽäººæ°‘共和国政æƒå’Œä¸­åŽæ°‘国政æƒå‡å£°ç§°å¯¹æ•´ä¸ªä¸­å›½æ‹¥æœ‰ä¸»æƒã€‚ç›®å‰ä¸­å›½çš„版图由两个ä¸åŒå›½å·çš„政治实体å³ä¸­åŽäººæ°‘共和国政æƒå’Œä¸­åŽæ°‘国政æƒå®žé™…控制之领土é‡å äº¤å‰è€Œç»„æˆè€Œä¸­åŽäººæ°‘共和国政æƒå®žé™…控制区å å…¨ä¸­å›½é¢ç§¯çš„ç»å¤§éƒ¨åˆ†æ•…æŸäº›æƒ…况下中国å¯æŒ‡ä¸­åŽäººæ°‘共和国简称而中åŽæ°‘国政æƒå®žé™…控制地区则往往简称为臺湾或臺澎金马。

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 07:15:50 AM »
Is that Chinese for FOAD?

Offline Cr360

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 12:55:38 AM »
I like the new "Prince of Persia (The persons)" its graphics....... Stratigies are amazing, The most inportant thing is i like the difficulties in this game, To find ways don't know where to ge, you are just on a little hint.

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 02:28:35 AM »
I like the new "Prince of Persia (The persons)" its graphics....... Stratigies are amazing, The most inportant thing is i like the difficulties in this game, To find ways don't know where to ge, you are just on a little hint.

Do you have to expect a version of the current generation of systems for POP Sands of Time? Assassin's Creed and other graphics or maybe? Something like a sequel to the POP or the last generation? You have one of these (like I had) If you're expecting, you will be incredibly disappointed in this game. Among the first to admit it is not (because you dropped a sixty dollar game with a history of some of your own name), but this bottle you finally accept that the negotiations would Approximately two months will be able to recognize that in the game.

POP Sands of time when it came out for PS2, I was instantly hooked. I have it, was fascinated by that game. Politics, image, imagination, Assassin's Creed came out a few years and then fast forward and so on. POP SOT was the first game I thought. The AC seemed to be oodles better SOT. Then I heard the game was out of the new POP.

I remember that the cell-shading cautious about this title for. "Cell shading" graphics (they are called so obvious) is the only inexpensive way to opt-out to develop a truly realistic graphics. Character graphics look very last generation. Environmental graphics, not looking much better. It is as if your playing a comic book.

But I'll always forgive a video game if you have a good game resolution. When I say nothing other than run around and explore 98% of the game, I do not have exaggerated. No, no fighting, some of the puzzles, then you die, there is no risk of resuming from a checkpoint. It can not die in this game is literally impossible. Game play is basically a repeat climb, jump, run, and has been. I do not understand what Ubisoft was thinking in this game. There is little point in this game. In every hour of game play, you may encounter one or two enemies. That's it. Seriously.

My advice: fight the urge to buy it. Please try it first and hit some local rental store. Given the namesake behind this game, I can not believe how incredibly useless the game.

Well, I'm going to pray against you to destroy the sequel they are working on Assassin's Creed Ubisoft completely. Please to Ubi, please do not ruin it!

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 02:42:54 AM »
These guys are from Pakistan, not China.
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report