Author Topic: Borderlands 2 coming in 2012  (Read 1927 times)

Offline alegoicoe

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
Borderlands 2 coming in 2012
« on: August 16, 2011, 05:35:12 PM »
I heard the news yesterday, and saw a teaser and a couple of screenshots that looked great, new enemies including mechs and more crazy bastards, today i received the latest issue of gameinformer, i havent read the whole article, but the game game looks pretty badass and looks like the developers are taking the rights steps to fix the minor problems of the first one, which was an absolute blast to play, even in co op.
Nintendo Network ID: LivByDCreed
Switch Friend Code: SW-4906-9561-1308

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
Re: Borderlands 2 coming in 2012
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 05:51:50 PM »
Hopefully it will come to the Wii U. There's no reason for it not to.
is your sanity...

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 06:49:16 PM »
The first game was fun, but ridiculously repetitive. Also, the enemies did not scale very kindly in multiplayer.

I hope they design it with the PC a bit more in mind. Rummaging through the INI files to fix dumb things like auto-aim and oversized fonts was annoying.
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline alegoicoe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 07:33:12 PM »
Hopefully it will come to the Wii U. There's no reason for it not to.

I think giving the Wii U release schedule, and the facts that this game can take huge advantage of the Wii U controller since this game requires constant item management due to the tons of loot the game throws at you, the Wii U can be a perfect fit.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 07:37:38 PM »
The first game was fun, but ridiculously repetitive. Also, the enemies did not scale very kindly in multiplayer.

Yeah, it did get annoying having to fight and then refight the same enemies which kept respawning over and over again. During some of the battles I was like "wow, is this ever going to end?" because enemies just kept spawning it just seemed endlessly.

But it was strangely addictive.

In regards to multiplayer, it is generally only a good idea if both or all players are at or around the same level. If you are playing with someone 20 levels ahead you will get your ass kicked and you will be pretty much useless and have to be carried.
is your sanity...

Offline alegoicoe

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 07:59:12 PM »
I think the feel of the game as a whole adds to the addiction, the shooting mechanics, the looting feel intuitive, and less confusing like for example Too Human, the Cel shaded graphics was refreshing and the world of Pandora felt very open, enemy repetition is one thing they need to work on, and give Claptrap more personality and more involvement in the game.