Author Topic: Rambaldi Artifacts  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Chasefox

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Rambaldi Artifacts
« on: May 06, 2003, 12:23:02 PM »
What's up.  This thread is on Alias, and there may be spoilers.  

I just watched the season finale sunday night, and it was pretty cool.  But the ending was freaky.  What do you think happened.  Do you think Sloan assembled the rambaldi artifacts, and if so what was it?  I was thinking a time machine, because it was two years later when she woke up.  That, or a type of cryogenic suspension thing, because rambaldi was all about preserving life.  Oh, well gotta go.  Just put down whatever you think or know.  Thanks.
Wii #: 5265 0575 1339 3836<BR><BR>Guitar Hero #:  <BR>4553-8748-6319<BR><BR>PM me if you add my #

Offline RickPowers

• IT Director
    Senior Editor
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Rambaldi Artifacts
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 12:30:36 PM »
That ending was totally awesome.  Alias is one of the best shows on TV, and I pity anyone that hasn't discovered it yet.  I can't wait to see how this all plays out.  
:: Rob "Rick Powers" Stevens
:: Senior Editor Emeritus
:: Personal Blog
:: Wii Number: 7294 0910 3012 6153

Offline Chasefox

• View Profile
Rambaldi Artifacts
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2003, 12:47:40 PM »
What do you think happened, Rick?  Was she kidnapped?  And did Vaughn get married?  So many questions!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Wii #: 5265 0575 1339 3836<BR><BR>Guitar Hero #:  <BR>4553-8748-6319<BR><BR>PM me if you add my #

Offline Locke Cole

• View Profile
Rambaldi Artifacts
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2003, 02:20:53 PM »

Originally posted by: RickPowers
That ending was totally awesome.  Alias is one of the best shows on TV  , and I pity anyone that hasn't discovered it yet.  I can't wait to see how this all plays out.  

Word!  I didn't understand the ending either.  I did like how the way Sydney kicked that doubles ass.  It was great when all of the sudden she grabs the deagle and shoots her three times.  There are a couple questions that I need answered, how the heck did Will survive that knife stab.  I mean it looked like she stabbed him, and then went up with the knife.