Poll

New Mutants has been DELAYED yet again. When will it come out? Will it ever come out?

It'll get delayed till Summer time
They'll drop it in the October slot for Halloween
Streaming Rental on Disney+ for double the ticket price
It's cursed.... it's never coming out.
Make it a double feature with Black Widow in the Drive Thru's
Right after they do the reshoots... they have time now. lol

Author Topic: (NEW Poll Added!!) New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!  (Read 1212999 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!
« Reply #725 on: April 06, 2011, 02:55:36 PM »
7 Zwerge is the best Snow White movie.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: April 06, 2011, 02:59:29 PM »
7 Zwerge is the best Snow White movie.
Is that a kid friendly movie?

I'm asking because it's streaming on Netflix and want to know if It's something everyone can watch or not.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 06, 2011, 04:49:26 PM »
ummm...not sure. I watched it in german, and its kinda out there. Theres one racist joke, which is less racist in the english dub and in the subtitles. Its the type of movie where when the evil queen asks the mirror what he thinks of snow white he pretty much says if he was out of the mirror he would try to bang her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfjjU6_a2Rc

heres a sample
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 04:57:16 PM by ThePerm »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 06, 2011, 05:08:00 PM »
I was gonna post that the other day, but I got distracted while looking for a things we should avoid thread.

It's supposed to start with a cartoon that eventually leads to a movie and Arnold is voicing himself.
It sounds horrible on all accounts. I also meant to post it in the T.V thread.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 06, 2011, 05:14:50 PM »
they should just make it cg and have roland kickinger play Arnold

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: April 06, 2011, 07:07:38 PM »
I reckon that the Governator is just retardedly stupid enough to work, then have Arnold intentionally ham up the accent and you have a winner. But I am not a fan of Stan Lee animated look though.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #732 on: April 07, 2011, 02:02:47 AM »
The LeBrons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ZNXp77RhE

They place the Beats by Dr. Dre pretty hard in the beginning, but if you didn't know what it was they don't force it on you. I found it pretty funny though, it's only about 7mins long, so check it out.

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: April 26, 2011, 06:30:02 AM »
Falling Skies:
http://www.tnt.tv/series/fallingskies/about/?contentId=73986

A new Sci-Fi show with some heavy names behind it!

FALLING SKIES opens in the chaotic aftermath of an alien attack that has left most of the world completely incapacitated. In the six months since the initial invasion, the few survivors have banded together outside major cities to begin the difficult task of fighting back. Each day is a test of survival as citizen soldiers work to protect the people in their care while also engaging in an insurgency campaign against the occupying alien force.

At the center of the series is Tom Mason (Noah Wyle), a Boston history professor whose family has been torn apart. His wife was killed in the initial attack, and one of his three sons has been captured. Determined to get his son back and to ensure the safety of his other two sons, Tom must put his extensive knowledge of military history to the test as one of the leaders of the resistance movement known as the 2nd Mass, because of their location in Boston, Mass. They are constantly trying to gain intelligence about the aliens in order to one day outsmart and overtake them and hopefully rebuild their lives.

Moon Bloodgood (Terminator Salvation) co-stars as Anne Glass, a pediatrician who works with the surviving children to help them cope with the traumatic upheaval in their lives. Will Patton (Armageddon, TNT's Into the West) plays a fierce leader of the resistance, Weaver. The series also stars Drew Roy (Secretariat) as Hal, Tom's oldest son and a growing fighter in the resistance movement; Maxim Knight (Brothers & Sisters) as Matt, Tom's youngest son; Connor Jessup (The Saddle Club) as Ben, Tom's son who was captured by aliens; and Seychelle Gabriel (Weeds) as Lourdes, an orphaned teenager who helps Anne in the group's makeshift medical clinic. Colin Cunningham (Living in Your Car) is John Pope, the leader of an outlaw motorcycle gang and Sarah Carter (Shark) is Margaret, a wary survivor of Pope's gang.

FALLING SKIES focuses on the resilience of the survivors and their determination to maintain their humanity when all else has been destroyed. It is a tale of endurance, commitment and courage in which everyday people are called upon to become heroes. They may be outmatched, outnumbered and outgunned, but nothing can beat the human spirit. Most of all, the series is about the ties that bind people together in the most difficult of circumstances.

The aliens in the series are mighty, mysterious and merciless. They are highly intelligent and use military-like tactics, which makes them an overwhelming force against the 2nd Mass. There are two types of aliens that the human survivors have named Skitters and Mechs. Combining live action and special visual effects, the Skitters have spider-like bodies and incredible strength and agility. The deadly, robotic Mechs stand upright and can shoot bullets from their arms. The aliens control captured children, like Tom's son Ben, through bio-mechanical harnesses but have yet to reveal their ultimate plan for them.

FALLING SKIES is executive-produced by Steven Spielberg, along with DreamWorks Television heads Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank, Graham Yost (Justified, The Pacific) and screenwriter Robert Rodat. Rodat, who earned an OscarĀ® nomination for his screenplay for Saving Private Ryan, wrote the pilot from an idea he co-conceived with Spielberg. Mark Verheiden (Heroes, Battlestar Galactica) and Greg Beeman (Heroes, Smallville) are co-executive producers. The pilot was directed by Carl Franklin (One False Move, Out of Time).
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: April 26, 2011, 06:48:20 AM »
That is a very impressive pedigree.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline FZeroBoyo

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #735 on: April 26, 2011, 02:10:39 PM »
Yahoo!'s Summer Movie guide should go live within a week. We'll find out about all of the silly-plot-but-so-much-action-that-you-hopefully-won't-care movies coming this summer. =P
This is where I would write something witty or funny if I had any ideas.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #736 on: April 26, 2011, 02:39:52 PM »
Marvel's The Avengers also went into Production today.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:41:46 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: April 26, 2011, 02:58:44 PM »
Sweet
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: April 26, 2011, 09:38:56 PM »
Did they rip off the set from Starship Troopers?
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: April 27, 2011, 08:05:46 PM »
Did they rip off the set from Starship Troopers?

QFT

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #740 on: April 27, 2011, 10:44:53 PM »

Offline MaryJane

• Ain't got nothing on Felica Hardy
  • Score: -13
    • View Profile
Silly monkeys; give them thumbs they make a club and beat their brother down. How they survive so misguided is a mystery. Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an a eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: April 28, 2011, 07:52:01 PM »
As much **** as was talked about this movie it looks really damn good. Mostly people who read the script, but good acting directing can turn a **** script into something amazing.

Offline gbuell

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • Grant Buell
« Reply #743 on: April 29, 2011, 08:58:54 AM »
good acting directing can turn a **** script into something amazing.

Not that I completely disagree, but can you give a few examples?
Why doesn't Metroid ever take off his armor?

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: April 29, 2011, 09:17:39 AM »
That does look pretty damn good. Way better than any other superhero movie trailer I've seen.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Shorty McNostril

• Blue text is gone :(
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: April 30, 2011, 01:57:14 AM »
Transformers 3 trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHRf01Gjosk

I will be there on opening night.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #746 on: April 30, 2011, 02:57:37 AM »
I have no desire to see that film after the atrocity that was Transformers 2. Michael Bay can suck a fat one. There is no way I'm giving that piece of **** another dollar.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #747 on: April 30, 2011, 03:07:26 AM »
On the other hand, this movie looks dope.

The Immortals
Release Date: 11/11/11/
Rated R
Trailer

Eons after the Gods won their mythic struggle against the Titans, a new evil threatens the land. Mad with power, King Hyperion (Mickey Rourke) has declared war against humanity. Amassing a bloodthirsty army of soldiers disfigured by his own hand, Hyperion has scorched Greece in search of the legendary Epirus Bow, a weapon of unimaginable power forged in the heavens by Ares. Only he who possesses this bow can unleash the Titans, who have been imprisoned deep within the walls of Mount Tartaros since the dawn of time and thirst for revenge. In the king's hands, the bow would rain destruction upon mankind and annihilate the Gods. But ancient law dictates the Gods must not intervene in man's conflict. They remain powerless to stop Hyperion...until a peasant named Theseus (Henry Cavill) comes forth as their only hope. Secretly chosen by Zeus, Theseus must save his people from Hyperion and his hordes...

I've been meaning to see the Director's past film "The Fall" for the cinematography alone. Has anyone else seen it?

Offline Shorty McNostril

• Blue text is gone :(
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: April 30, 2011, 03:10:46 AM »
I have no desire to see that film after the atrocity that was Transformers 2. Michael Bay can suck a fat one. There is no way I'm giving that piece of **** another dollar.

Yes, I'm one of the unique few that enjoyed Transformers 2 immensely.  I just went to see giant robots beating each other up and that is exactly what I got. That forest fight was awe-inspiring. 
That is also the only reason I intend to see number 3. 

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #749 on: April 30, 2011, 03:40:33 AM »
I'm going to see 3 eventually, but I'm not paying for it - that's for damn sure.

While that forest scene was pretty awesome, that rest of it film felt like I was being laughed at. Like Steven Spielberg somewhere was laughing at me while trading quips with illustrious Hollywood execs about 'shoveling **** into my eyes' and 'fucking my wallet'.

Never again.