Author Topic: In the dreamtime  (Read 105657 times)

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
Re: In the dreamtime
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2010, 03:25:49 AM »
So I had this dream the other day, but it was so real it could have happened....

It was me -- drunkenly shitting in the middle of a street. I don't remember the shitting part so well, but I have a distinct memory wiping with newpapers.

black fairy tales are better at sports

Online ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2010, 04:34:16 AM »
i think that actually happened....don't drink absinthe Unagi
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2010, 05:53:04 PM »
Way to much infomation Unagi!
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 10, 2010, 01:30:01 AM »
Perm man, your dreams seem so vivid. I bet people smoke weed in your room when you sleep.
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 10, 2010, 10:09:28 AM »
I had this dream on saturday night, i was in the street outside my home an then some atheletes started tearing down the road at full speed. Rather than a race track they were doing it on a suburban london road.

After they ran down, they took a few seconds and blasted back up the way they came. Then other athletes came out with javelins....

Everyone (people walking up the road and neighbours) started going crazy and running into their houses and cars and hiding behind anything secure, because the athletes started throwing the javelins and they were piercing through EVERYTHING. Straight through car sunroofs and windows, through bins and lamp posts and virtually anything else. I was standing behind a 4x4 and this javelin went straight through the roof and back window and stabbed me in the arm.

My friends got me into a car (dunno how that happened, the javelin must have been sticking out the window) and they were going to drive me to the hospital when i woke up. My arm was sore for hours afterwards.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2010, 07:02:18 PM »
Way to much infomation Unagi!

Really? I thought it was the perfect amount of information.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Online NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2010, 09:59:16 AM »
I had a dream last night in which a giant swarm of bees was attacking my house. They managed to burst through the door, so I found an old hockey stick of mine and lit it on fire and began swinging it wildly into the swarm. The bees started to leave, and a lot of them caught fire and burned up on their way out.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2010, 07:58:03 PM »
Did you have a fan or AC running? I find I have bug/bee dreams the most often when a fan is blowing on me in my sleep.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Spinnzilla

• Hippie Kaiju
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2010, 08:13:07 PM »
I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was pissing in the toilet and BEHOLD when I woke I had pissed in my bed a little.  It was an amazing way to start the day off.
Who wants heroine brownies?

Online ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2010, 11:08:23 PM »
draw a picture

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 28, 2010, 07:31:12 AM »
I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was pissing in the toilet and BEHOLD when I woke I had pissed in my bed a little.  It was an amazing way to start the day off.

I hate those dreams! I still remember when I was little and I had a dream where I was playing hide and seek and I had to pee so I ran and hid in the bathroom and went pee. I woke up with a wet bed. I usually realize I'm in the dream world just in time these days and wake myself up.
My Game Collection

Online ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2010, 04:32:51 PM »
i had a weird dream I was walking down the street in a freddie kruger costume, and then some old lady picks me up giving me a lift. She drives me up the street and then we get out and she has me help her put water in her radiator. The polace where we stop is a garage where a bunch of cute girls are having a meeting. I start walking down the street and it begins to get really stormy. I turn around and freddy kruger is there and he wants his hat, so i give it to him. Then he tells me that if i take of my freddy kruger mask then something bad will happen to me. I tell him **** off and take off the mask. He dissapears. One of the cute girls(a blond) starts walking through the storm in the middle of the street. Then she walks to my side of the road again and to the side. I kinda follow her. She looks at me and is like "aren't you dressed a little warm?". I tell her that im used to the heat, because Yuma is ridiculous. Then I follow her into a meeting with more cute girls. We start talking and she says this old man started talking to her. She starts quoting lines from "hotel california", I start to say them along, and she's like "wow" cus i have the whole song memorized. This other cuter girl walks up with dark hair, and she's like "that song isn't that great", then I say "it is when the eagles sing it", then the cute dark haired girl sits on my lap. She looks in my eyes, and then looks to the side. I can see red transparency through her brown eyes. Her face presses against my lips, she feels that my lips are soft. She repeats..im like wow this girl is comign on to me. Then I wake up.

Online ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2010, 02:51:12 PM »
I had this dream

it starts off and I'm in high school, and I'm looking at a sheet of paper. The sheet of paper is my schedule of classes. I'm not quite sure where the next class I'm supposed to go to is supposed to be. I walk through the hallways and I look out the window.

A bald guy is in a convertible and he drives by the school. He pulls out a tommy gun and opens fire. Bullet holes pop through the windows. Everyone in the hallway begins to duck and panic. The man is out of his car now. He opens the door and proceeds to attempt to take hostages, he opens fire and kills an old lady. He stops using his gun and pulls out a knife. He inches towards me and I'm like holy crap. He takes his knife and starts to stab it at me.

I respond though by grabbing his wrist and squeezing it. He drops the knife, and bitches out in pain. I then take his hand and start to put him in a hold behind his back. Something I saw on bear grills show worse case scenario. He crumbles down. As i hold him I push him into a corner and await for backup of manpower to come and sure enough a couple of guys come and we keep him forced down. I look into his eyes and they are all blacked out, the whiteo of his eyes is black and his pupils are red. He tells me I have terminal cancer, and I tell him go watch Saw. He is eventually arrested and put in jail. As it turns out I was filmed, I watch the video of me taking the guy down, and it looks very awkward.

I am treated like a hero for what I've done, I end up on the news. I walk around campus for a while and campus turns into a mall and then I walk into like a retirement home, and some old lady lives there and then the dream is really random from this point on.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2010, 01:01:57 AM »
Was the old lady in the retirement home the same one that was killed in the first part of the dream? How weird would that be?
My Game Collection

Online ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2010, 04:42:04 AM »
that would be weird

last night i had a dream my cat's bedroom was filled with Camel Spiders, while i was trying to catch one, one of them bit me. I actually felt the pain, and then my hand went numb.

nothing much going on in that dream, I actually got rid of one Camel Spider in the Cat's bedroom for real a week before. The thing was a pain in the ass to catch, and the thing was huge.

Offline violet

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2010, 04:43:13 AM »
a dream, in a school canteen, suddenly a crowd because of a group of robber, they all have guns, a lot of people around all fall down, I am afraid, i was worried, I lie on the floor playing dead, they passed me, but fortunately I did not find , when they went, I hurried up, out of a ditch on the canteen, I am struggling to flutter in the past, even over a ditch, and then rush the road and saw a car jump directly away from the massacre. . . then,i woke, it is estimated that the movies I see more.

Online ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2010, 05:26:15 PM »
so i start off dreaming that im brainstorming some co-op resident evil 0 type game, but then after a while i'm skating through a school. Not really skating though, im just wearing socks. I'm going really fast sliding through the hallways though. I pass through crowds of kids. A couple of kids are on their skate shoes or whatever their called. Then some authority figure gets mad and starts yelling at us to come here. I dodge around corners and think to myself "**** this, im not a kid 26", i get well away and then I reach a stairwell. I take several odd stairwell paths and sneak through several doors in some crazy combination.

I wind up in an auditorium, and it looks like theres going to be a talent show or something. I walk through rows of people. I sit down up front, and they start calling numbers. Apparently I have a ticket. I look at it. The number is 79. They call 120. Some teenager goes up there, but apparently his pants aren't the right color. So they make him change from black to grey. Then the show begins.

First all you see are these 3 soul sisters and it almost looks like they have severed heads on the stage, theres a screen in the background that allows you to see a zoomed closeup of their faces. They must be daughter and aunt and mother. The Daughter sings beautifully and soulfully. The mother and the aunt sing backup. They must be standing under the stage with their heads poking up. They start singing a beautiful choir sounding hymn. Then all of a sudden
it turns into "don't your girlfriend wish she was hot like me" comes on and its a recording,

but theres this dancing sandwich puppet next to them. Then another dancing sandwich next to that. They alternate signing the words for a bit. Then there is a dancing tomato puppet. Then i look over and theres like a big grid of multicolored puppets singing the song. It looks like tetris, or bejewled, or puyo puyo and then they start doing combos and it really is like one of those puzzle games. Great show I think. Then the phone rings and I wake up. 

Online ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2011, 04:30:40 PM »
i had this dream I had traveled through time, and I was in my old body from when I was 12. I was at my grandmas house, and I  think I was on a quantom leap mission. I met a few other people. People my age however were aware in the same way that I was. I walked around the city for a while, but most of the dream is pretty fuzzy.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2011, 07:42:17 PM »
I dreamt I was back in Japan a few different times already. Nothing interesting has really happened, just me going about daily life - just in Japan. Last night I dreamt I was standing on line at Tokyu Hands, paid for an item and left. That's it.

The reason I bring it up is just that I absolutely miss how pleasant a shopping experience is in Japan vs the US. Any one who has ever been will know what I mean.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2011, 07:53:07 PM »
Most of my dreams are lucid and I can control them. A few nights ago I had a breakthrough and the dream was like a shift in reality. If felt like I was actually there in full detail.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2011, 08:07:42 PM »
I had a pretty intense dream last night. I woke up in a good mood too.

I was back in school and was there with some guy I used to work with. We had 2 of the same classes together and for some reason we were always tardy (maybe we were getting high or too busy chasing girls to get to class on time, who knows). During our second class of the day (I think there were only 2) he showed up late to class and our teacher scolded him and then class went on. She was tall with short red hair and had an ugly mug... she was real intimidating and everyone was afraid of her.

On the second day of class, he showed up late again, but I showed up even later (B.P.T.). By the time I showed up, she had him in the corner was was chewing his ass out!! And really just hunched over him lecturing his damn ear off. I couldn't really see him, but I assume he was sorta in the fetal position as she towered over him barking all that "Blah blah blah" into his ear.

I went to go sit down and that's she decided to switch her focus onto me. She went on and on about punctuality and what not and whatever, but I wasn't really paying attention. Then I hear her mention something about needing to give us treats for being good boys and patting us on the heads and training us like dogs. That's when I started listening and all of a sudden I was pissed off. I asked her "Are you talking about me!? Are you calling me a dog!? You're saying you're gonna treat me like a dog!?"

To which she replied "I sure am" with some super smug look on her face.

I said "you're calling this man right here" as I slapped myself on the chest "a fucking dog!?"

All she gave me was a look as if to say 'if the shoe fits' or 'I call em like I see em' or some bullshit like that.

I take a few steps closer to her, because I was already standing and slowly moving closer to her.
As I get right up in her face, I say, "then that must make you the BITCH"

The entire class gasped simultaneously and all you hear is the sound of desk and chairs sliding back away from us as quickly as possible. That's when I started to go off on her. Something about how she was a horrible teacher to begin with and if she cared about education she wouldn't be spending so much time talking to the kids who were late about being late at the expense of the education of the kids that showed up on time. How if she gave a damn about the kids in the first place you would reserve you "tardy" lectures till the end of class as you should have already started on your lesson plan for the day and the tardy kid would just have missed out on something that could be important. I basically gave her an earful on how she should be doing her job (educating the kids that came to learn instead of focusing half of her class time to one student who was late) without giving her any good ways to punish me for being late for class.

Somewhere near what I assume was the end of my lecture to her I woke up (7am?) and have been in a relatively good mood all day. I guess I felt like telling someone off and got it out of my system in a dream instead of having to do it to someone in real life (if you don't count that little outburst towards Ian yesterday).

I'm actually surprised I remember the whole dream so many hours after it happened. I usually forget most dreams within an hour of being awake if I remember them at all.

Online ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 29, 2011, 12:56:32 AM »
haha are dreams about high school going to go on for the rest of our lives?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2011, 12:44:29 PM »
ugh speaking of high school dreams, I've had numerous bad dreams (I wouldn't say nightmare as they aren't terrifying) where I receive a letter or find out somehow that I didn't actually graduate high school, there was some sort of error, and I'd have to repeat senior year or just a class or two (varies from dream to dream) in order to receive a valid diploma.

Sometimes I wind up back in either of the two high schools I attended (one for freshman and sophomore year, a second for junior and senior) but other times I'm in a completely new environment with not a single familiar face. Even though I'm not really that same person, all the feelings of insecurity that went along with starting school somewhere new and fear of having to go it alone come rushing back to me. I don't recall anything really negative, such as getting bullied or something, happening but I still wake up pissed and worried, even though I know it wouldn't ever really happen.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Online ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2011, 10:20:47 PM »
sounds like the plotline to some teen movie, they kinda had that aspect in "just one of the guys" and "hiding out"

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2011, 11:22:54 PM »
just one of the guys is awesome. I don't think i've seen the other one. also might wanna throw in "never been kissed" while we're on the subject.