Author Topic: In the dreamtime  (Read 105636 times)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: In the dreamtime
« Reply #100 on: May 11, 2010, 03:33:01 AM »
That was awesome.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 11, 2010, 04:41:38 PM »
I don't know what was freakier; the story, or the way you wrote it.

*shudders*
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 11, 2010, 07:02:21 PM »
Hey, I said I would fix the typos and I will once I'm on a pc. My phones keyboard is a lil wonky because the b, v, and space keys don't always function and I was typing everything as fast as I could just to share my story before forgetting it in the morning.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 11, 2010, 07:22:04 PM »
I skimmed through the thread from the beginning, but did I ever post my "sleep paralysis" story? I didn't see it at all. Mine involved an electric blanket and the same fear or permanent and forever as Easycure's. Something I will never forget. If I didn't maybe I'll type it up one day.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 11, 2010, 07:22:46 PM »
also easycure..if you don't want that to happen again...don't sleep on your back.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2010, 10:23:25 PM »
Man that was scary.You had me scared while reading that. I don't think I experienced sleep paralysis before.Gonna look around for a cause of it and see if I might be able to help.

Edit:Hmm looking at some of the causes most of them can be dealt with.

Getting enough sleep,change in sleep schedule,reducing stress,sleeping on something other than your back,preventing other sleep problems, and stopping substance abuse.

The only thing that isn't preventable is if it runs in the family.

Sorry you're such a wuss I scared you with my post :P I have no idea if it runs in the family, and honestly I don't feel like asking. The older members in the family are either dead or the superstitious types that would think I was being posessed by a devil.. lol!

I skimmed through the thread from the beginning, but did I ever post my "sleep paralysis" story? I didn't see it at all. Mine involved an electric blanket and the same fear or permanent and forever as Easycure's. Something I will never forget. If I didn't maybe I'll type it up one day.

I feel like you did, the electric blanket bit sounds familiar.. maybe you just mentioned it in passing, as you did now, but never told the story.

also easycure..if you don't want that to happen again...don't sleep on your back.

I wish. I turn a lot in my sleep, so I might go to bed on my side but wake up on my back stomach or the opposite side I started off at.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2010, 02:16:52 PM »
Hey, I said I would fix the typos and I will once I'm on a pc. My phones keyboard is a lil wonky because the b, v, and space keys don't always function and I was typing everything as fast as I could just to share my story before forgetting it in the morning.

No you misunderstood. I thought the way you typed it out made it seem like it just happened and the sheer panic of it forced you to type it out that way.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2010, 06:29:45 PM »
I had a dream I was driving a jeep through the desert at night and suddenly I noticed I had bees in my car and a beehive attached to the back door of my jeep. I was driving to phoenix, but then I realized I was driving the wrong way and was heading towards Cabo, Mexico. I go to turn around by going off road for a second, until I realize I've driven part way into the grand canyon(no this doesn't make geographic sense) I get out of my car before it tips over. I realize If maybe i pulled on my car a bit in the back i can keep it from going over the edge, but Theres the beehive. My car goes off the cliff, and i am like crap nows I got to survive in the desert. It was night time though. So i could walk without worry of frying. I actually make it to an Indian reservation where theres like a beach. I then get on a bus and get to my house, I get in my  garage and there is that jeep.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2010, 06:55:29 PM »
I had a dream I was driving a jeep through the desert at night and suddenly I noticed I had bees in my car and a beehive attached to the back door of my jeep. I was driving to phoenix, but then I realized I was driving the wrong way and was heading towards Cabo, Mexico. I go to turn around by going off road for a second, until I realize I've driven part way into the grand canyon(no this doesn't make geographic sense) I get out of my car before it tips over. I realize If maybe i pulled on my car a bit in the back i can keep it from going over the edge, but Theres the beehive. My car goes off the cliff, and i am like crap nows I got to survive in the desert. It was night time though. So i could walk without worry of frying. I actually make it to an Indian reservation where theres like a beach. I then get on a bus and get to my house, I get in my  garage and there is that jeep.

and then you woke up and you were dead at the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
I hate when that happens.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 14, 2010, 10:19:51 PM »

No you misunderstood. I thought the way you typed it out made it seem like it just happened and the sheer panic of it forced you to type it out that way.

I did misunderstand. I also did type it out out of sheer panic because it DID happen. Woke up, freaked out, text my gf so i wouldn't forget the details and decided to post it here asap because i'd DEFINATELY forget otherwise.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2010, 10:39:19 PM »
I had a dream there was a tiger in my backyard, and i was up in a high place, and it kept swatting at me. I had a hand gun and I was trying to shoot it, and i kept missing. Finally i shot the ground and it ricocheted onto an air conditioner and then the air conditioner exploded killing the tiger.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 14, 2010, 10:48:24 PM »
a few nights after watching "zeitgeist - the movie" i had a dream where I woke up because i got an email from someone i didn't know. they basically said they could see my every move, and before i could reply i'd get another email from them basically proving their point.

my brother happened to come by, saw my paranoid look and helped me find microchips hidden in all my clothing.

My brothers the one who told me about zeitgeist by the way. Oh, and did i mention the next morning when I woke up, I got a text message from a strange ph# from an out of area area-code that just read:

"subject: fwd fwd fwd fwd fwd fwd: cheese! fwd fwd fwd fwd fwd" with no picture or file at all? I replied asking who the hell it was and why they were sending me a blank message, but i never got a reply.. weird. I've been meaning to call the number but i keep forgetting. Anyone wanna call it for me? :P

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 18, 2010, 04:07:38 PM »
i had a dream there were like a bunch of airplanes in the air, like thousands, and they all flew into each other...not crashing, but merging, and then there was a real patriotic theme playing. Then they started magnetizing all the cars from the ground together. It looked really damn cool.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 18, 2010, 04:31:32 PM »
That sounds like a bad ass trip.. ha!

I dreamt last night I was looking for halloween costumes andgot soo frustrated at the shitty selection... that's it! I woke up and realized I don't have an idea what I'll be/do for halloween this year and better get my ass to thinking.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2010, 04:35:37 PM »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2010, 11:02:22 PM »
are you condoning blackface?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2010, 12:03:10 AM »
I had a dream I was a member of a race of spider people in Louisiana. We had the ability to turn our heads into spiders or something, im guessing resident evil 4 style, and there was a conspiracy to do something bad. Anyway, we had to take out one of our members who was going treacherous on us. So, we surrounded him and did our spider cannibalism. Then we went camping, we were camp counselors or something. Then I was in Sams club and I saw Majin Buu(the skinny form), and I like wanted his autograph or something so i kept following him around.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2010, 12:20:03 AM »
i dunno whats with all the weird dreams lately..

last night i dreamt...

that somebody loved me. No hope, no harm, just another faaaallsee alaarm...

sorry, listening to the Smiths earlier.

Anyway, I had a weird as dream the other night. It was all first person and reminiscent of duke nukem. Hell i might have been duke himself in the damn dream.

starts off, me in some HQ getting chewed out by a commanding officer, he blames some **** on me so i go AWOL in a crazy ass escape which involved an elevator, a secret passage, a huge explosion, and a harrier jet. oh and for some reason, it felt like i had done it before.

next thing i know i'm at the capitol sniping aliens disguised as humans before i'm found out and **** starts blowing up.. caused by the people i worked for!

i don't remember how it ended. i know, anti-climactic. sorry.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2010, 12:09:31 PM »
So yeah. In my dream last night, I was walking down the streets of my local town and suddenly a bunch of cop cars, ambulances and firetrucks stop nearby, and out of them come a lot of pretty girls and some guys. The megaphone guy says "This is an earthquake drill, please, if you listen to this, lay on the floor and some of our college trainees will be there shortly to assist you with mouth to mouth"

I quickly drop to the floor, as I watch 4 cute girls and a guy coming over. The guy holds my legs and the most beautiful blonde leans in closer to give me mouth to mouth, when suddenly, up in the sky, a HUGE spaceship comes through the clouds!

Of course, I point at it and say "Huh? A Vasari ship, here?!" and everyone start screaming as Vasari fighters start coming out of the ship. To the west we could see a bunch of US jet fighters ready to intercept/engage, so I quickly run to my truck (in the dream, I have an ugly truck, one of those that help you carry your car when it stops working, the name escapes me).

I turn it on, and start speeding home like a madman!

BOOM! I see my house exploding! I start panicking. I don't know what to do!

Then it hit me. I could use my secret space ship fighter! I click some buttons on the truck pannel, and make a weird "swishh" noise with my mouth...and when I open my eyes, I'm preaching in front of 200 people (my locall church) and I just noticed that, instead of preaching I was telling them my dream.

Of course, I woke up, lol'd and went back to sleep.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2010, 02:38:10 PM »
are you condoning blackface?

I guess so...but that's what I'm going as for halloween this year. Should be a blast!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #120 on: May 22, 2010, 03:25:12 PM »
Toru do you mean a tow truck?

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 22, 2010, 09:15:04 PM »
Toru do you mean a tow truck?
Yeah, a tow truck!
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2010, 02:46:21 PM »
I just had a crazy dream!

So I'm at this high school. My gf is there but it's like back in time and we don't know each other yet. Some event is going on when aliens attack and start killing people. They win and kill most of the people. A group of us run into one of the aliens that has a voice translator. He takes a group of us including my gf and I on a new expedition into a completely different galaxy. It turns out this race is looking for new planets because Earth was the last good one in this galaxy and that is why they are taking it. I don't know why he wanted us to go but it had something to do with having slave labor. So were taken aboard this smaller ship similar in size to the one from Lost in Space. We start traveling and run into all of these crazy different things. One point we run into another alien race that hate the one that conquered us. We beat them and took one of them prisoner.

It's strange because it's almost like I'm watching highlights from a TV series because over the dream different things happen really fast similar to Lost is Space, Star Trek, Sliders, and everything else you can imagine. Over the course of this journey I and my gf get to know each other and fall in love (remember in the dream we didn't know each other yet until now). At one point we discover a 'Earth Past' system where we meet one of the   guys with us already. I tried to warn friends about the attack subtly without letting people know what I meant since they would think I was crazy. We do meet one of the   guys with us already. I forget what happens there but we had to leave in   a hurry. I think our alien master was worried that it was really a   wormhole and we could damage the past irrevocably.

And we bonded a bit with our alien captor. At one point we save him and he begins to trust us near the end of the journey. The other alien dude we had captive escaped and almost trapped our master into some sort of 'mind prison' similar to how Jumanji captures the losers of the game. We stopped it and trapped it instead in the mind prison.

When we are about one planet away from our destination we stop to look at this other place. Us humans go on an expedition and return to find Half-Life 2 head crabs under control of the prisoner alien eat into our leader alien's head and mind control him. Everything gets ugly (and vague) at that point but I find a time machine on board. I  think it had something to do with that 'Earth Past' we visited earlier in the dream. I use it to go back in time and warn our Alien Leader (I'll call him Kronk, because I could never figure out how to pronounce his name in the dream. It was unpronounceable in our language apparently but had a lot of Z's in it.) I end up going all the way back to before the original attack, but things are all different. People are the same but roles and positions are all screwed up. And I am alone. Everyone else was left back in the future dead and bleeding. The hardest part is seeing my gf again but without any memory or love of me for all the years we had spent on the voyage. That was the most devastating thing. I did meet another girl that was in our expedition group and in this one she looked a bit different and was thankfully crazy. Like thought aliens would attack and into divination and stuff. So she began to believe me. but I was too wrapped up in trying to make my gf love me again and focused on being near her. So I'm trying to restart a friendship with her when the aliens attack again. I call out to Kronk when I see him but it turns out he is not the leader of the expedition this time. He was dishonored and removed from that position for some reason. But me calling out his name and speaking some of his language made him listen to me. He called his superiors when I mentioned the expedition and the time machine and the other alien that killed him. He was still a powerful leader in their race so he managed to convince them to stop the assault to figure things out and he thought he had a way to fix things. But not all of them would listen. My gf was about to be executed and I jump up to take the blow myself. It all runs in slow-mo as I move into place, turn to her and say "In another time you loved me. Our love reaches across time. I love you. Always have, always will..."

Then I wake up...
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2010, 03:18:26 AM »
HOLY **** DREAM OF THE CENTURY! Write down all the details you can, fill in blanks. You've got the next Hitchhiker's Guide tot he Galaxy there, except darker.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2010, 05:22:49 AM »
My gf is now telling me I have to turn it into a book series. So looks like that is what I am going to do with it.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast