Author Topic: So what about soccer slam and beach spikers  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Pikkcuber

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
So what about soccer slam and beach spikers
« on: March 25, 2003, 04:05:52 PM »
I know that sega has canned all of there sports titles for the gamecube, but where does this leave soccer slam and beach spikers? These were 2 good games that could improve greatly with sequels, but will sega make sequels to these games? and what system will they be on? I here black box(worked on soccer slam) was bought by someone it could be  microsoft but im not sure. anybody heard anything on sequels of these games.
PikkCuber

Offline Nephilim

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 01:51:57 AM »
soccer slam was a fun game baised of the virtua striker engine
It proberly will see a squeal on gamecube, as this game is more aimed at the younger audience, and I dont think microsoft would want to spend big money on the rights to a younger audience game.
I think beach stikers will stay also, since ps2 already has DOA volleyball game. and im sure M$ has already payed of a company to make a clone

Offline cyrus420

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2003, 08:05:43 AM »
actually it's X-box that has the DOA volleyball game. i see ads and pop-ups for it all the time.
HTML code is not permitted. Special symbols permit some HTML functionality.

Offline AERO

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2003, 11:57:27 AM »
You mean you didn't know that DeadlyD?

Offline godwheel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2003, 05:27:35 AM »
Considering how horrible those 2 games sold on the GC, I believe the chances of us getting a sequel are very bad.

I was maybe one of the few people who actually got Beach Spikers the day it was released