Author Topic: Halloween Costumes  (Read 70045 times)

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
  • Score: 30
    • View Profile
    • Web Design Web Hosting Computer Sales and Service
RE:Halloween Costumes
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 01:39:01 PM »

Offline wulffman04

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 01:48:29 PM »
Last year my friends from school and I just walked around town. Usually people just dump the rest of their load with us since they don't want to answer the door anymore. A couple of us dressed up. The coolest costume was my French friend who made a mannequin, he stuffed some pants and a sweatshirt with straw and then made a head out of some cloth. He just carried it around with him all night.
Follow the Hobo <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hobo#Hobo_code">Code![/url]

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
RE: Halloween Costumes
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 01:53:05 PM »
I'm trying to get my brother-in-law and sister to go as Dr. and Mrs. Pac-man.  They got married over the summer, and he's a doctor, while she's going to medical school.  I think they've got a different I idea, but it would be pretty funny if you ask me.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 02:18:42 PM »

Originally posted by: wulffman04
Last year my friends from school and I just walked around town. Usually people just dump the rest of their load with us since they don't want to answer the door anymore. A couple of us dressed up. The coolest costume was my French friend who made a mannequin, he stuffed some pants and a sweatshirt with straw and then made a head out of some cloth. He just carried it around with him all night.

I read to where the bold ends then answered a phone call. Before i could pick up though  i had to do a double take to understand that better. I LOLd
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Ian Sane

• Champion for Urban Champion
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 05:51:51 PM »
"Usually people just dump the rest of their load with us since they don't want to answer the door anymore."

People do this?  Leftover candy is one of my favourite things about Halloween.  Hell I'll intentionally buy more candy than I need just to ensure I have extras.  If I didn't want to answer the door anymore I would just turn out my lights so no one else came by.  

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2007, 05:59:30 PM »

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
"Usually people just dump the rest of their load with us since they don't want to answer the door anymore."

People do this?  Leftover candy is one of my favourite things about Halloween.  Hell I'll intentionally buy more candy than I need just to ensure I have extras.  If I didn't want to answer the door anymore I would just turn out my lights so no one else came by.  

QFT. Halloween is supposed to last you several months!
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2007, 06:06:16 PM »
One Halloween went so well for me that I had to quit candy

Giant pillow case filled with candy(enough to last till the next Halloween) emptied in a mere 3 months.
My teeth hurt just looking a a Baby Ruth or a Snickers Bar

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2007, 06:14:19 PM »

Originally posted by: BlackNMild2k1
One Halloween went so well for me that I had to quit candy

Giant pillow case filled with candy(enough to last till the next Halloween) emptied in a mere 3 months.
My teeth hurt just looking a a Baby Ruth or a Snickers Bar

Otherwise you could be called BlackFatNMild2k1

Offline The_Rabbit

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2007, 01:32:17 AM »
I want to get a French Maid's outfit and ride the trains here all day reading a newspaper.  

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 02:30:38 PM »
waaah! bustin changed his avatar!
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline bustin98

• Bustin' out kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 03:19:08 PM »
September was your month. Now its over. Plus, I was Angel Eyes in the mafia. Now, in honor of the dvd release I am Optimus Prime. And yes, way cooler than Megatron.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2007, 09:27:25 AM »
oh i see, anyhow i think i'm going to be Big Boss for Haloween

Offline matt oz

• APPLES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2007, 01:05:24 PM »
For some reason, I've always hated Halloween.  Even when I was a kid, I hated it.  The last time I dressed up was when I was 12, I believe, which was 10 years ago.  I also refuse to answer the door.

I don't even know why I hate it.  It just really bothers me.
Wii Code:  7894 - 4898 - 7716 - 3649

Offline Mashiro

• Silent Protagonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2007, 01:14:30 PM »

For some reason, I've always hated Halloween. Even when I was a kid, I hated it. The last time I dressed up was when I was 12, I believe, which was 10 years ago. I also refuse to answer the door.

I don't even know why I hate it. It just really bothers me.

I wouldn't say I hate halloween but I certainly can't get into it . . . I too don't know why I really don't like halloween but yeah it's not my cup of tea.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2007, 05:04:58 PM »
I haven't believed in Halloween ever since I outgrew my Dinosaur costume.

*sigh* ... it just isn't the same... I was a Daspletosaurus...
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2007, 11:00:12 AM »

Originally posted by: matt oz
For some reason, I've always hated Halloween.  Even when I was a kid, I hated it.  The last time I dressed up was when I was 12, I believe, which was 10 years ago.  I also refuse to answer the door.

maybe if you dressed up like a women on a daily basis than you would appreciate Halloween more

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2007, 02:42:00 PM »

EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Mashiro

• Silent Protagonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2007, 02:45:04 PM »
Whao that's a pretty insane costume man.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2007, 06:15:06 AM »
i posted those pictures literally right before i left the house.

that was at 9:42 pm. it is now 11:52 and i just got back home.

i drank too much (too fast) and got sick for the first time ever, induced vomiting to try to make myself feel better (didnt help too much). On top of feeling so sick my asthma started kicking in and because i havent been insured in ages, im using a loaner inhaler from someone in my family, but it doesnt work too well since its not my exact prescription. so what happens?

Well.. after my gf and i go to my brothers house in Queens, because he was worried i wouldnt sober up fast enough by the time i get from manhattan to the bronx to where i left my car, i have sex with my gf in his bed even though my chest was tightening up and i had shortness of breath which of course makes it worse (it was worth it). after sleeping for... i dunno maybe an hour? i get up and try to make myself throw up even more because i was still feeling sick. My breathing still wasnt any better so im taking hit after hit of my asthma pump hoping to calm my lungs down and have a panic attack when it doesnt.

now im freakin out. i try to call a cab from my home town to come pick me up in queens and they hang up on me. i dial 411 to get a local cab number and they just never answered the phone. out of desperation i call my mother to see if she can drive out to queens to bring me my nebulizer machine before i pass out but she couldnt because she's at work and doesnt know what an emergency is. I'm really freaking out at this point. its 7am and im thinking: Do i risk taking what could be a 2 hour train ride back to my car then another 20 minute drive to my house to hook myself up to that stupid machine, do i keep trying to call a cab and spend like 40-50 bucks, or do i give in and call an ambulance?

my breathing was getting worse. i was getting lightheaded and i had no idea if it was from the drinking or the asthma or both. i still had to puke. i gave in and had my gf call an ambulance. i laid back in bed trying to control my breathing but worried i'd pass out, then puke, then die choking on my own vomit like some rockstar in a drug OD. i started to feel very very faint just as the paramedics arrive to help me, even though they took their sweet ass time hooking me up to a make-shift nebulizer. one of them even made comments about my brothers dogs who were running around barking at everyone while im about to black out.

my first time in an ambulance was short lived because it turns out the hospital was three blocks away. they casually stroll me into the ER at this point, and keep in mind im still wearing a blood stained shirt from my costume (makeup was off though) so half the staff thinks im some sorta trauma patient, the others make jokes. all the while i still feel faint and my stomach is turning since i havent eaten anything since 6pm the day before.

so after a long, somewhat pointless (and pointlessly long) visit to the ER, i finally get released and walk to the train where due to construction its even slower than usual. now its just me and my girlfriend, me a bloody mess in torn clothing and her in a gothy dress dark wig and blood shot eyes as a vampiress (incidentally the contacts she wore for the costume dried out making her eyes blood-shot and actually look more like a vampire), riding a train, then having to transfer while everyone is staring at us like we're retards. it was one thing to get stared at when going into the city because people understood we were going to a party and there were other people in costume as well, but i have the feeling people werent thinking "oh they must be coming back from a costume party" but more along the lines of "wtf?"

i take her home and now here i am. i feel like the living dead i dressed up as. im somehow not tired after all this though i am hungry (not for brains) and for some odd reason i decided the first thing i should do is share this story. now as im ending this random post my only thoughts are "should i order dominos and stay up and finish Super Paper Mario? or should i shower and make sure to get all this makeup off me properly then go to sleep?

i love halloween.

ps thanks mashiro

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2007, 07:44:20 AM »
You had sex with a vampire?  Awesome.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline matt oz

• APPLES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2007, 09:24:38 AM »

Originally posted by: ThePerm

Originally posted by: matt oz

maybe if you dressed up like a women on a daily basis than you would appreciate Halloween more

I don't get it...
Wii Code:  7894 - 4898 - 7716 - 3649

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2007, 04:55:39 PM »
your avatar reminds me of a drag queen