Author Topic: which puzzle game should I choose?  (Read 1745 times)

Offline zxkork

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
which puzzle game should I choose?
« on: June 29, 2007, 02:55:46 AM »
Hey, I'n wondering if I should buy Planet puzzle league or Puzzle quest DS but I really can't decide which one I should get. I might eventually get both anyways but as of right now i'd appreciate some inputs on those games. What I wanna know is which game. in your opinion, is worth the most bang for the buck?

Thanks!
Wii will rock you

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
RE:which puzzle game should I choose?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2007, 04:05:30 AM »
Well since toys r us is having the buy 2 get 1 free on DS games this week its the perfect time to get both. I myself prefer puzzle quest, but both are excellent overall. The only reason why I like puzzle quest better because it injects a weird wonderful combo of bejeweled, deep strategy and a fairly deep western RPG/fantasy story.
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline bosshogx

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • Monday Night Crew.com
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 06:36:45 AM »
Planet Puzzle League by far.  I own both games and really got my money out of Puzzle Quest, but after you reach level 20 or so the game becomes far to easy.  The amount of things your character can do get quite obscene.  PPL single player experience isn't as robust, but the multiplayer rocks.  PQ is great, but has little replay value outside of making another character.  PPL has that tetris like longevity, especially if you have some people who will play Wi-Fi with you (me, me, me!!).

So, the long and short of it is:  If your only going to get one, choose PPL.  If your going to buy both, get PQ first and the PPL.  Or follow Lord's advice and hit Toys R Us this weekend and get them both and a copy of Advance Wars for free!  
www.mondaynightcrew.com
A video game webcomic that's updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Wii 2338-1768-8759-4933
Planet Puzzle League 180490-316211
Advance Wars 171922-891988

Offline zxkork

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 06:43:19 AM »
Thanks for the info! Sadly I'm in canada and there's no mention of the 3for2 deal on toysrus.ca =/
Wii will rock you