4 (30.8%)
Friday July 10th
4 (30.8%)
Saturday July 11th
1 (7.7%)
Sunday July 12th
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Unofficial Wi-Fi Night - Super Smash Brothers Tenth Anniversary  (Read 24737 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: Unofficial Wi-Fi Night - Super Smash Brothers Tenth Anniversary
« Reply #125 on: July 11, 2009, 01:56:10 PM »
Likewise. Pichu stole the show when it came to unlockables in Melee. Fav "missing" is still Young Link though. Never been much of a Windwaker Zelda fan.

I mournall of the missing Melee'ers. I was especially fond of Marth and was a pretty good hand at MewTwo, thought for some reason I suck at Lucario. They are the main reason that I feel the game should have been delayed longer. The folders for Pichu, Marth, MewTwo, Dixie Kong and like two others found on the Brawl disk with nothing in them shows they were planned but cut.  :P I blame all that silly dev focus on stickers and SSE.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: Unofficial Wi-Fi Night - Super Smash Brothers Tenth Anniversary
« Reply #126 on: July 11, 2009, 05:49:23 PM »
The folders for Pichu, Marth, MewTwo, Dixie Kong and like two others found on the Brawl disk with nothing in them shows they were planned but cut.  :P I blame all that silly dev focus on stickers and SSE.
Firstly, I think you mean Roy as Marth is in SSBBrawl. Secondly, Pichu wasn't one of the seven planned for SSBBrawl, she's the only one from Melee who was never even planned to return (Young Link doesn't count, Toon Link = Young Link). I can't express how sad that makes me; the moment I laid eyes on the adorable little thing I was completely enamoured.