Author Topic: Splinter Cell: Double Agent Wii  (Read 2309 times)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Splinter Cell: Double Agent Wii
« on: April 14, 2007, 10:53:42 AM »
Here is a quick review.

Dang it Ubisoft! If I wanted glitches and game crashing bugs, I would play the PC version! The game is fun in spite of that, both in the Single Player and Coop modes. Not the best version, but I liked it enough to play all the way through.

Graphics: 5.0 Seams pop up in the levels, and Sam Fisher is ugly.
Sound: 8.0 The sound is a highlight. decent score, sound effects tie into the gameplay well, and Michael Ironsides is the man.
Control: 6.0 All SC games have complex controls, but they did a decent job adapting it all over to the Wii. The camera on the other hand, is total crap.
Gameplay: 6.5 The stealth genre is a love it or hate it. SCA gives you plenty of weapons and gear. I just wish the special moves like the split jump would have been more utilized. The bugs are unacceptable.
Lastability: 6.0 The single player game is around 8-12 hours, which isn't bad. The coop adds some more play time if you have buddy who is patient enough to play it with you.  No other multiplayer like other versions.
Final Score: 6.0 I hate to use cliches like "rushed and dirty Wii port", but that is exactly what it is. It  needed another month of QA testing at least. Go pick up the PS2 or Xbox version if you can.