Author Topic: Anybody been watching Alias lately?  (Read 2634 times)

Offline Locke Cole

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Anybody been watching Alias lately?
« on: March 14, 2003, 01:59:51 PM »
Man I've been watching since day one and this show kicks major @$$.  The plot never gets boring and theres always a twist or two along the way.  So have you guys been watching too.

Offline RickPowers

• IT Director
    Senior Editor
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 03:45:50 PM »
Damn straight.  Outstanding writing, outstanding cast, and Jennifer Freakin' Garner, baby!
:: Rob "Rick Powers" Stevens
:: Senior Editor Emeritus
:: Personal Blog
:: Wii Number: 7294 0910 3012 6153

Offline Locke Cole

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2003, 03:50:55 AM »
Yeah I know, the cast is great.  I mean I never saw them before, but they do a great job of acting in this show.  Can't wait till tomorrow though.  NEW EPISODE BABY!!!  I can't believe that only Rick and I like this show.  The show does a great job at bringing excitement and suspense.  Come on people post about this awesome show!!!

On a side note there thinking of Jennifer Garner as starring Samus in the Metroid Prime movie.
I don't know if its factual, but it was on the Nintendo website poll.

Offline Chasefox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2003, 03:20:23 AM »
You guys aren't the only ones who like the show.  I've been watching it since day one.  I like the new way they are going with the show.  I didn't expect the show to last once SD-6 was destroyed.  But this show is working with it.  It's an awesome show.
Wii #: 5265 0575 1339 3836<BR><BR>Guitar Hero #:  <BR>4553-8748-6319<BR><BR>PM me if you add my #

Offline rodtod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2003, 09:24:58 AM »
would you like the show as much if they cast a more plain-looking woman instead of Garner?

just kidding. the show is pretty good, but I think Garner should put more emphasis into her character's skills and smarts, rather than her sex-appeal. just a thought.  

and no, there were no females present in the room as I typed this
will the real rodtod please stand up, please stand up, please stand u-[SMACK!]