Author Topic: BE CAREFUL EVERYONE, there's major Zelda: Twilight Princess spoilers all over the internet now!!!  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
I just visited Gamefaqs and damn, it's like a warzone with spoilers on all the different boards.  I've heard from other sources that other websites are the same way.  It seems someone who got an early copy of Twilight Princess forget that they're not allowed to say anything about what happens after the second dungeon and they've revealed a very major spoiler that's all over now.

Even though I'm not bothered too much by spoilers I know a lot of people are and so I'm trying to warn anyone that checks a lot of message boards that a very major spoiler is out right now.  So be very carefull.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
thanks for the heads up, big guy!
Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Dirk Temporo

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
Are you talking about that thing with Ganondorf? I don't know if three pictures really counts as a spoiler... Or is there more to it?
"You've had your dream old man. It's time to wake up!"
-Travis Touchdown

Offline Terranigma Freak

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
OMG!!! There are heart pieces in Zelda!!!

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
I am shocked right now...I can believe that halfway through the game Link kills Zelda, destroys Hyrule and sides with Ganon!!!! Oh and every character in the Zelda series dies

In all seriousness, thanks for the heads up. I am avoiding all the impressions and screens because I want this to be a surprise.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
    • View Profile
Link kisses a man.

You heard it here first.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report

Originally posted by: Smash_Brother
Link kisses a man.

You heard it here first.

Xandir would be proud...
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
    • View Profile
Haha, indeed...
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64