Author Topic: Enlisting outside help  (Read 3082 times)

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
Enlisting outside help
« on: October 12, 2006, 10:58:17 AM »
So I heard that one time, there was a big gaming event held and the nearest Planet Gamecube Staff member couldn't make it so out of nowhere, PGC got Steven Pham to cover an event. It was something about Pokémon or something. Is there any chance of something like this happening again? What if say a major event was held an a rather isolated city? Would PGC ever consider enlisting the help of various forum members again to cover such a hypothetical situation?
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Enlisting outside help
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 11:03:52 AM »
Maybe Shift Key.  Not you.  Girls can't write.  Honestly, I'm surprised they can read.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 02:36:23 PM »
They need to be able to read so they can read the directions on the cake box.

Go make me a cake, woman.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 04:59:27 PM »
But it's more, Shift Key has to spend $500 to get here.

What kind of of cake do you want?
pietriots.com
Calenture

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 05:23:34 PM »
SUPER is going to cover Nintendo (Space)World 2006 in Japan, right?

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 07:44:18 PM »
I know there is a larger Australian contingency on this forum then that.  Though I would seriously like to see an 18 Days Review.  Sound like it would be interesting to say the least.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Arbok

• Toho Mikado
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • Toho Kingdom
RE:Enlisting outside help
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 05:46:16 PM »

Originally posted by: 18 Days
What kind of of cake do you want?

When all is said and done, history will show that this was the first step, of many, that would eventually lead to UncleBob being hit by a car...
Toho Kingdom

@romero_tk

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE:Enlisting outside help
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2006, 07:08:09 PM »

Originally posted by: Arbok
When all is said and done, history will show that this was the first step, of many, that would eventually lead to UncleBob being hit by a car...
You've mistakenly assumed that 18 Days' car works.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline WuTangTurtle

• aka ShaolinKilla
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 12:06:59 AM »
she could always bake cakes.......wait, how does that do anything......well i guess she could throw em at u.  Bwahaha take that Unclebob!  Then she could taunt u by saying "Eat it!" then do a little victory dance!

Offline 18 Days

• ~*LiL AnGeL*~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 08:12:00 AM »
Lol my car broke down on the weekend. Apparently my head gasket is broken or something. Dad reckons he can fix it, it'll be a laugh for all involved.

I could draw a series of events that all began with Deguello flipping a voin but it might involve terrible revelations.

I know there is a larger Australian contingency on this forum then that.
There is but Australia is a larger continent than that. I can assure you I am the only (current) member from Perth. Shifty (and Dasmos) reside in the nearest major city (Adelaide) and that's about 3000kms away. Mario, Infernal Monkey, Dr Zoidberg, AussieBen and others live further away still.
pietriots.com
Calenture