Author Topic: Advertisements (A reccomendation for the site)  (Read 12050 times)

Offline PGC-Agent Cooper

• Founder
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Advertisements (A reccomendation for the site)
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2003, 11:22:34 AM »
Grey, lighten up.  There's been 3846387637468374638 threads dealing with advertising.
Billy Berghammer
Founder -- Planet GameCube.com

Offline Grey Ninja

• Retired Forum Drunk
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2003, 11:24:16 AM »
I think there have been like 4 or 5, but who's counting?  And I am not taking this too seriously at all.  I am just making a COMMENT.  It doesn't mean I am mad, it doesn't mean I am going to bomb your server, I am just making an observation.
Once I had, a little game
I liked to crawl back into my brain
I think you know the game I mean

Offline thepoga

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2003, 06:40:40 PM »
just stop complaining and creating a very tiny bit of clutter in the forums. it all ads up. no offense or anything. it just makes it easier for the PGC staff i think.  

Offline AlbinoPanda

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2003, 12:17:54 PM »

Originally posted by: Tsunekazu
It's a never-ending ad for Safari users.  It loads the ad, then the forum page, then the ad, then the forum page, etc.

It's likely Safari's fault, but it still forces me to use a seperate browser to access PGC.  Very annoying.

It's not Safari's fault.  I've tried PGC and the Forums with Internet Explorer (and Safari), and it happens on both.  Quite annoying because I have to hit the Stop button at the right time to get them to stop.
I'm a Mac boy.

Offline PGC-Agent Cooper

• Founder
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2003, 07:46:43 AM »
99.99999999% of the problems have to do with Safari.  That's the first IE issue.  I know our ad people are working on it, and I'm sure Apple will have an update to their browser soon.

We'll get this glitch fixed.
Billy Berghammer
Founder -- Planet GameCube.com