Author Topic: Any aspiring screenwriters?  (Read 2245 times)

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Any aspiring screenwriters?
« on: March 03, 2003, 12:38:02 PM »
  I've just started a site, and would appreciate some feedback.  Keep in mind , it's a work in progress.  If anyone has any questions, you can contact me from the homepage.                     (contact WSE link)
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates

Offline Dick Powers

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2003, 09:49:38 AM »
Right here bro! I'm hopeful I can finish my script and sometime in the future film it.
Resident Hamburgler

Offline The Omen

• Forum Fascist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2003, 12:02:31 PM »
  Did you check out my site?  It's still rough around the edges[it's only been up 3 weeks], but i'm trying to start an affordable contest for people who don't want to spend $50 to submit their script to a huge site..
"If a man comes to the door of poetry untouched by the madness of the muses, believing that technique alone will make him a great poet, he and his sane compositions never reach perfection, but are utterly eclipsed by the inspired madman." Socrates