Author Topic: Nintendo Fusion Tour Dates Revealed  (Read 9292 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
RE:Nintendo Fusion Tour Dates Revealed
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2006, 05:19:42 PM »
eh.... i dunno about this tour. i'd love to go if there was any chance to play Wii games, even if it was simple demos. if all they do is a Wii behind a glass case then i'll pass. the money isnt the issue cuz my job can reinburst me for concert tickets, and location isnt either since getting to nyc only takes about a half hour.

i wish they would just tell you if the wii will be playable or not. i hate this "sneak peak" crap. even if you hate emo as much as you say you do (and im with you on that one) you know you couldnt resist playing wii games before launch. the only issue would be money for some of you if that were the case.

just imagine how much more revenue they'd create if they marketed the tour towards the gamer population with "COME AND TRY Wii BEFORE IT LAUNCHES. PLAYING = BELIEVING", as well as an emo concert for emo kids. besides, i'd imagine it hard to play any video games with tears in your eyes, hair in your face and slit wrists
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2006, 05:47:15 PM »
Ugh, a Monday in October?  I have classes.  I hope by October they have them out to play anyway, seeing as "Playing is Believing."  Failure to do as much would be pretty stupid on Nintendo's part; it would be undermining their very slogan!
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2006, 09:31:35 PM »

Originally posted by: EasyCure i wish they would just tell you if the wii will be playable or not. i hate this "sneak peak" crap. even if you hate emo as much as you say you do (and im with you on that one) you know you couldnt resist playing wii games before launch. the only issue would be money for some of you if that were the case.

Same.

I'm betting that we'll see Wii kiosks as early as Sept so it makes this tour a moot point for me.

And Wii kiosks will CERTAINLY be in stores by Oct 5th when it the tour comes to Boston so I'd just as soon play it in stores than endure emo nonsense.

Also, the system is going to launch in November.

You have an NDA signed, a leak, or are you just really confident about this?
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
RE: Nintendo Fusion Tour Dates Revealed
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2006, 05:04:43 AM »
Man, I knew this owuld be a mistake now that I'm staff.  I don't know anything.  I'm just basing it off of the facts that are out there.  
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram

Offline Smash_Brother

• Let me show you my poké-balls
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
RE: Nintendo Fusion Tour Dates Revealed
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2006, 09:21:49 AM »
Fair enough. I just think that most people agree that launching too close to the PS3 and allowing it to steal some of the Wii's thunder would be an incredibly idiot mistake.
"OK, first we need someone to complain about something trivial. Golden or S_B should do. Then we get someone to defend the game, like Bill or Mashiro. Finally add some Unclebob or Pro666 randomness and the thread should go to hell right away." -Pap64