Author Topic: NOA Reveals Q4 DS Release Schedule  (Read 13136 times)

Offline Donutt007

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:NOA Reveals Q4 DS Release Schedule
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2006, 07:20:23 PM »
Ya know what I think "One of the two" means......

You might want to pore over it for a few hours before staying up all night to debate phraseology and comma placement with your friends online. Or maybe it's all just a scam to get you to read the other games we have launching this fall

that's what it means....get everyone excited over looking at the dates and trying to figure everything out. But in the meantime, you all know when the new games are coming out. It's simply NOA's way of having fun.

Althought jokingly I said Oct 2nd due to it being the first monday missing on the list (look at page one) and multiple sites have quoted the same thing. I claim to crack the code first!!! Wait I just said there was no code....ok...so there's no code, but if there is and I solved it, then yes there is a code...but no, there isn't.......I'll throw out a date...Oct 15th. Why not.

PGC should start a pool. Whoever gets the right date wins a prize...maybe big maybe little, who knows!

Offline Donutt007

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2006, 07:22:32 PM »
Just look at that phrase "One of the Two" the O in One means October. The Two means the 2nd. See...Oct 2nd!

The O 2...october 2nd. Hey it's a new theory built on an old date....hahahaha

Offline cebrian

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2006, 07:47:47 AM »
i have another conspiracy theory.

FINAL FANTASY is to Vgames what james bond is to movies, you see, final fantasy was all caps and thats a hint

the last numbered final fantasy out in the US was eleven (november) and  the last james bond movie was the 20th.

So, november the 20th, a revolutionary date in mexico (i'm from mexico)

So, one of the two mondays without a release would be the 20th two, besides its the first one of them, so ONE of the two, the first out of a pair...

I can just imagine the advertising in Mexico, JOIN THE REVOLUTION November 20 with a lot of sombreros (mexican hats) and everything HAHAHAHAH

Another one would be

Final Fantasy XII is released on october 31st, and the next james bond movie on november 17th
ONE of the TWO would be to pick one of those dates, the same as PS3, or a halloween date the same day as FFXII
The Raven Crowster

Offline Mario M

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2006, 09:37:46 PM »

Originally posted by: cebrian
i have another conspiracy theory.

FINAL FANTASY is to Vgames what james bond is to movies, you see, final fantasy was all caps and thats a hint

the last numbered final fantasy out in the US was eleven (november) and  the last james bond movie was the 20th.

1) Who cares which Final Fantasy was last released in the US? Japan has everything to do with everything, so that would make it 12, thereby making the month obviously wrong.

2) I thought the last James Bond was 21... Making the date wrong. Who thinks December 21? Certainly not me, thats just dumb, unless Nintendo knows the PS3 will be delayed until January (wouldn't surprise me).

Think about my last post, people. Out of space. SPACE WORLD! The Nintendo-only press expo in Japan. I bet Nintendo is planning on holding a surprise Space World 2006 (the last one being in 1999) We'll see, huh?

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
RE: NOA Reveals Q4 DS Release Schedule
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2006, 01:23:31 AM »
I think it's a carefully worded ploy with enough randomly inserted carrots to keep you guessing at all the options for ages, while they tinker away and work under the (ever-shrinking) bonnet of wii.