Author Topic: Nintendo merchandise  (Read 4072 times)

Offline Taco

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Nintendo merchandise
« on: February 24, 2003, 03:06:58 PM »
Hey I was wondering the best place that I could purchase nintendo stuff. like Animal Crossing dolls ect..

Offline JSR

• View Profile
Nintendo merchandise
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 03:27:35 PM »
You do know this isn’t the right forum, right? It should be in General Chat.

Anyway, I’ve gotten some Nintendo related stuff (mostly plushes) from UFO Catcher. I’ve ordered from them twice and both times they were fast and friendly. They have Animal Crossing, Mario and other Nintendo (and non-Nintendo) video game characters. These plushes are imported from Japan. Also for action figures there’s DieCastExpress.com. The link will lead you to the video game figures pages. These guys I’ve also ordered from twice and they too were fast and friendly. BTW, Die Cast Express sells Joyride Studio brand action figures. And of course for things like limited addition stuff, bobbleheads, toys that aren’t made anymore, imported stuff, etc. there’s Ebay.  I hope that helps!
It's Random and It's Nintendo - Random Nintendo

Offline DrForester

• View Profile
Nintendo merchandise
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2003, 04:44:09 PM »
Best place to buy stuff like that is a little known place called TOKYO
"I see you've decided to go psycho.....godspeed"

Offline Taco

• View Profile
Nintendo merchandise
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2003, 04:52:50 PM »
Well then smarty you going to buy me a plane ticket there?

Offline yeg0

• View Profile
Nintendo merchandise
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2003, 06:22:09 AM »
Official Nintendo Store....They've got a whole lot of stuff...but I'm not sure if it is open to the public....
-yeg0

"HENSHIN-A-GO-GO, BABY!"

Offline Davideo

• View Profile
Nintendo merchandise
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2003, 05:38:14 PM »
I have a ton of collectible nintendo merchandise that I will be looking to sell on EBAy by the time GC2 is out probably.  Stickers, Tattoos, game displays, a really rugged floor rug  , measuring tape, booklets, and other various stuff.

Offline Infernal Monkey

• burly British nanny wrapped in a blender
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
Nintendo merchandise
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2003, 09:25:22 PM »
Yeah, I've been collecting various Nintendo related rubbish basically my whole existence. From Super Mario Bros. movie action figures (Basing toys off a movie that was based on a game that was based on a landlord, oh the confusion!)

To stickers, posters, collector cards and junk you used to get in Coco Pop boxes/Happy Meals back when the NES was the best thing in the world. I hope they're worth something in the future =D