Author Topic: starfox adventures new question  (Read 4828 times)

Offline 02silvercelica

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
starfox adventures new question
« on: February 22, 2003, 09:50:37 AM »
well i just cured the queen (tricky's mom) and now i'm supposed to go to snowhorn wastes... i looked around forever and still cant find it... can someone tell me how to get there? i thought i had to race the dinos again and it was at the end, but everytime i finish it just takes me back to ice mountain. any help would be GREATLY appreciated. thanks!
- 02 liquid silver celica gt -
trd body kit
kenwood kdc-x659 head unit
neons in footwells
apc frosted corners
hyperblink white turn signals
s2000 antenna

Offline bassplayer323

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2003, 10:12:13 AM »
i think you might have to fly there in your ship. i'm not positive becuase i haven't played it for months.
Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.

Offline 02silvercelica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2003, 01:24:07 PM »
wow about 10 minutes after i posted i finally figured it out. if anyone else gets stuck here too, you need to run over by the well that tricky dug into (where the bird is always flying overhead) and there against the giant wall is a ladder that you came out of the first time you raced, you have to go up the ladder and back into the cave, which leads to it. i cant believe i didnt remember. ah well.... now a few hours later im 28% done compared to 17% earlier. im enjoying this game more and more as it progresses.
trd body kit
neons in footwells
apc frosted corners
s2000 antenna

Offline 02silvercelica

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2003, 01:24:12 PM »
wow about 10 minutes after i posted i finally figured it out. if anyone else gets stuck here too, you need to run over by the well that tricky dug into (where the bird is always flying overhead) and there against the giant wall is a ladder that you came out of the first time you raced, you have to go up the ladder and back into the cave, which leads to it. i cant believe i didnt remember. ah well.... now a few hours later im 28% done compared to 17% earlier. im enjoying this game more and more as it progresses.
trd body kit
neons in footwells
apc frosted corners
s2000 antenna

Offline X-Box Nemesis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2003, 08:54:32 AM »
Im having a little problem with my Starfox adventures disc.you know,after I beat Andross(the final boss) though I finished the game.but the problem is,everytime when i select that file its just that short cutscene before you battle andross and then you fight him again.I just wanna know:Is that it?!!!
so after i beat the game,the only thing that i can do is fight the same boss again and again??
cant i travel on the planet anymore??
but if there is a way to stop that,please tell me how?
Be Kind, be cool & be Groovy

Offline Locke Cole

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2003, 01:52:03 PM »
Unfortunately NOPE, thats it its over.  I'm expecting a sequel though the ending was left majorly open.  Even though this was the last game rare made.

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2003, 12:06:59 AM »
The end boss battle was amazing! Best boss battle ever! Starfox Adventures is the most underated game ive ever played.

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2003, 04:16:24 AM »
It was good, but it'd be better if Nintendo or something made it.  I am not impressed at all by any of Rare's creations. . . Star Fox was the only one that gave me any pleasure to play.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Linguini

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2003, 06:53:41 PM »
I am at Skyrunners fortress. I have rescued the baby flying dinos for the queen, but when I go back to where the queen was trapped before, I fall through the floor/bridge and end up in the cloud.
I ran around then the whole game froze. except the zoom scope and his tails. There is nothing I could do then except reset. I tried to run around in circles, but I eventually end up in the same thing.

Is there a way to get rid of this bug. (I say bug because I heard it was so.) I like the game. Most of the dialogues are silly, but graphics and music and the digree of mysterious things are great. I rellay liked when Krystal first got frozen into the crystal.

anyway, any help will be appreciated.
Luigi Linguini
long time, all time, nintendo player.

Offline 220man

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2003, 07:41:21 PM »
I had the same problem in the last chunk of the world (whatever it's called I haven't played in a while) I eventually tryed again and it worked. In answer to your cloudrunner fortress question : you need to find one of those switches that activate the wind lifts (it should be down the bottom after you've returned the charge to the wind lift control center) Then you need to take a bomb thingy and get the wind lift through it.
I'm physchic. If I wanted your opinion I would have told you what it was.

Offline Termin8Anakin

• Auuuu =\
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: starfox adventures new question
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2003, 05:40:37 AM »
man, i havent played this game in ages. Zelda just made me forget about it.

X-Box Nemesis: Unfortunately, yes. Once you finish the game, that's it. If you go to the same file, you'll just end up fighting Andross again, and there's no way you can go back to the planet. I think Rare tried to do something like Zelda (you can keep battling the boss again), but they should have made the final save so that you could walk into the ship to fight Andross, or go back to Temple and back to the planet.
Comin at ya with High Level Course Language and Violence