Author Topic: gamecube vs. ps2?  (Read 3518 times)

Offline 02silvercelica

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
gamecube vs. ps2?
« on: February 17, 2003, 09:30:16 AM »
hello all, this is my first post here. nice forums you guys got. i currently own a ps2 that i got about a year ago. im wanting to purchase a gamecube possibly this week but first i need some money, so i plan on going to game exchange and selling my dreamcast or n64 (whichever sells for more) and all of its games (have about 15 dc games and 20 n64) and also a few of my ps2 games. any idea how much they buy stuff for? also, which game should i get with my gamecube and is it worth the $150?
- 02 liquid silver celica gt -
trd body kit
kenwood kdc-x659 head unit
neons in footwells
apc frosted corners
hyperblink white turn signals
s2000 antenna

Offline Agent

• View Profile
gamecube vs. ps2?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2003, 09:41:05 AM »
You probably won't get to much for them. Unless some other the games you had for either sytem were rare, or rpgs that were good.  

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
gamecube vs. ps2?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2003, 10:21:30 AM »
well for 160 u can get the mario sunshine pack in with a free memory card. and i think u can still get a free game with that. plus u can get smash brothers melee for 30 dollars now. so basically for about.....300 dollars(the price of ps2 and xbox a year ago) u can get.......

gamecube
1 controler
1 memory 59 card
mario sunshine
metroid prime(or any of the other free games u may want i cant remember all the games on that list)
3 wavebirds
smash bros

thats not bad at all and that is with tax. those are 3 of the best games there are and u could always switch metroid with one of the other games if u want those more....i think it may be mario party 4, resident evil 0, and star fox adventures......but i am not sure.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine

Offline 02silvercelica

• View Profile
gamecube vs. ps2?
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2003, 10:37:31 AM »
what's a wavebird? is that a game?  
trd body kit
neons in footwells
apc frosted corners
s2000 antenna

Offline 02silvercelica

• View Profile
gamecube vs. ps2?
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2003, 10:37:35 AM »
i only meant to post that once..  
trd body kit
neons in footwells
apc frosted corners
s2000 antenna

Offline David G

• View Profile
gamecube vs. ps2?
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2003, 10:38:23 AM »
Maybe if you call up Game Exchange and tell them what you got, they'd let you know if you can make a trade.  As for which game to pick thats up to you.  We don't know if you like RPG's or FPS's or racing games, etc. etc.

Offline nolimit19

• The Owner
    • View Profile
gamecube vs. ps2?
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2003, 10:43:18 AM »
wavebird is the wireless controller for the cube. mots places i have seen sell it for 35, but if u look for the right stores they are only 30. but if u just want normal contollers u can get those for 25 or even 20 some places.
A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.

Thomas Paine