Author Topic: Wario Ware Inc.  (Read 2782 times)

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
Wario Ware Inc.
« on: June 08, 2003, 09:44:08 PM »
I got this game a few days ago, and ive been playing it almost non-stop ever since then. It's so hard to put down! Its so simple, yet so much fun. You have 5 seconds to complete each mini-game and then you move on the next one, eventually the mini-games get faster and faster until you're face goes red, you're sweating, and then you die and have to start all over again. This game has every type of mini-game you can imagine, skate boarding, nose picking, nes classics like zelda and mario, banana eating, scissors paper rock, EVERYTHING!There's even two player games that you can play with just one gba! You can choose to do each game individually and set high scores for them all, which means repeating that game over and over, while it gets faster and more intense each time (the fzero one comes to mind for some reason). Im gonna make this review short because i really feel like playing it RIGHT NOW! So yeah, one of the best games ive played in a long time, over 200 insane minigames, and every game has high scores that you can set! You really cant go wrong with this game, it has great music too. Even the instruction booklet is fun, theres mazes, stickers, find-a-words, heaps of fun stuff! I highly recommend Wario Ware to everyone. Buy this game now!

99/100