Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Professor E. Gadd's Vault (The Dead Thread)

<< < (4/5) > >>

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: stevey on October 15, 2021, 09:26:58 PM ---Yet again, I blame everything on pokepal

--- End quote ---

Well, Pokepal did pretty much kill you himself.  A last-minute vote plus the use of the vote manipulator sealed it for ya.

MASB:
I hope pokepal isn't a townie. Never let vedetta get in the way of mafia! Or is it the other way around?

MASB:
Looks like the ghost dingos are surrounding RABicle. That's why mansions are so dangerous. This kind of stuff never happens out in the swamp graveyard. So tranquil out there!

RABicle:
Oh man I had been procrastinating about putting together my final university portfolio and I hit submit and see that I've been voted out, including voting for myself somehow and bloody hell. There's no doctor to save me huh?

stevey:

--- Quote from: MASB on October 17, 2021, 10:47:05 PM ---I hope pokepal isn't a townie. Never let vedetta get in the way of mafia! Or is it the other way around?

--- End quote ---

I was debating outing myself and using the tie breaker to kill Pokepal but was afraid of being blamed for throwing the game and not playing right. Funny, it would have probably saved the townies :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version