Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Mafia: Day One

(1/16) > >>

Pryopizm:
It was a dark and stormy morning.  The tumultuous weather was a harbinger of the days ahead.  After being rocked with violence, the poor townspeople of Louieville had decided enough is enough.  Today was the first day of a new campaign that completely eschewed the trial process.  It was called "Swift Justice."  The townspeople would vote for whom they believed were the evil mafiosos from the notroious Fanboys or the flamboyantly evil Pietriots.

Check your PGC PMs.  If you have a role, then you'll have been PM'd.  I would appreciate confirmation.  

If you did not receive a PM, you are a townie (it's not that you're not special to me, it's that I have to go to sleep).

I recommend not voting until you've checked your PMs.    Day One will continue on until I get confirmation from all the roles.  

Good luck and have fun.    

Pale:
Are we supposed to role play? =P

Pale steps out of the local bar, takes a deep breath, and begins his walk home.  Every few steps he looks over his shoulder and wonders "Why the hell do I live here."  Suddenly his toe catches the curb and he does a face plant in the snow.

er something...  

Bill Aurion:
The sharp cold kept Aurion from wandering outdoors until the mid-afternoon.  He stumbled out, still sleepy-eyed, and made his way down his driveway to fetch his newspaper.  Halfway there, he suddenly stops......

"I think pants would have been a good idea..."  

BlackNMild2k1:
After being ubruptly awoken by the kids running into the bedroom yelling "Daddy, Daddy, wake up Mommy made breakfast." I sat up quickly, still a little groggy from the night before, looking around the room confused.

Thats when I remembered that not only was I not married, but I don't have any kids and this isn't even my house!!!

MysticGohan24:
 I was walking pass the bar, where I noticed that pale was walking out of the bar. I waved to him, he paused for a sec.. gave me a slight wave and went on.
I have been wondering these pass few days of the going on's in town, the other folks in town have been stirred up lately, I can't blame them with the way things are run.
*a cold wind starts blowing* I decided to step in the bar for a drink, the local yahoo's were there, I see a coke machine, put 50cents in, but instead I get a pepsi*Noooooooooooooooooooooooo*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version