Poll

Which side won?

Good
7 (63.6%)
Bad
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Mafia Day Five *SATURN VALLEY*  (Read 14246 times)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Day Five *SATURN VALLEY*
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2009, 04:53:46 PM »
This whole game was a clusterfuck.  This is why I hate complicated rules.  They leave too many holes, too many one-off situations, and too many interpretations.

The game was fucked on day 2 when thatguy changed the rules so Maxi could come back from the dead.

Had I not done that, you, Khush, and Mop_it_up would have won right there.  What I did, instead, made the game easier for the rest of the good guys to win, and only slightly more difficult for you:

Had I left him dead, stevey wouldn't have had to target him on the third night, and kill him himself.  Instead, he would have gone after one of you.  If you look back, despite what you think, reviving Maxi was to the overall advantage of the good side.

As far as the voting aspect goes, the issue was in my wording.  I was asked about it the day before, and I clarified it for someone on the bad side.  This is what I said:

It depends:

If a voter's vote was blocked, and that vote were the first vote for vudu, and the next vote in time was against someone else involved in the tie, in that case, the second person would be the one going home, because the first vote didn't actually exist.

If someone receives vote protection, which is different than a voter's vote being blocked, and it were still tied, then whomever had the first vote in the tie would go home.

So yeah, it depends on if the first vote is actually a vote or not, if that makes sense :p

And since Dasmos's vote was in front of Decoyman's vote, you can see the result, yourself.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »
If you look back, despite what you think, reviving Maxi was to the overall advantage of the good side.

That wasn't my point.  If your rules are so complex that someone can win on the first day and you have to change the rules because of it, the game is broken.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2009, 12:06:51 AM »
Had I not done that, you, Khush, and Mop_it_up would have won right there.
I would have been okay with that. ;)