Author Topic: Zelda's Hidden Skills  (Read 3431 times)

Offline D_MaN87

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Zelda's Hidden Skills
« on: November 22, 2006, 05:35:26 PM »
I was not sure if this was the right place to ask, but can anyone direct me to a listing/map of where I can find all of his skills.  I missed skills 2 and 3 and have been searching everywhere for them.  Any help would be appreciated.
Wii Number: 1080 3358 2033 2880
FF3 Number: 2620 7985 5351
Diddy Kong Racing DS: 0688 1563 4718

Offline zxkork

• View Profile
RE:Zelda's Hidden Skills
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2006, 07:29:08 PM »
I noticed that the order in which order you get the hidden skills is the same regardless of which stone/wolf/skeleton knight you use.

In other words, if you would have missed the first one (the ending blow) you would have been taught the ending blow on the second stone. With that being said;

Stone #1: Just before the Forest temple.
Stone #2: Just before the zone where you warp into Death Mountain (where there's a bunch of geysers and archers).
Stone #3: It's near the lonely house down below Zora's domain.
Stone #4: Inside the lost woods lost woods.
Stone #5: ?
Stone #6: ?
Stone #7: ?

Like I said, the skill you get is independant of the stone you get to. You get the skills in that particular order;
Skill #1: Ending Blow
Skill #2: Shield Bash
Skill #3: Back Slice
Skill #4: Head Crack
Skill #5: ?
Skill #6: ?
Skill #7: ?

So yeah, hope that helps...everybody feel free to post the rest (haven'T got to 'em yet), maybe that can be of some help for someone.
Zx
Wii will rock you

Offline Klapaucius

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 02:06:52 AM »
Any tips for getting the stones to work?

I howl and howl to the right tune and nothing's happening. How do you get them to work - length of note, timing, what? X_X;;

Offline chris+pie=joy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 02:36:28 PM »
thers one in kakariko village grave yard, and anathor right before the sacred grove.....im pretty durn sure theres on on snowpeek too....  
i like pie

---------------------------

Wii#:4754-2377-2559-3244