Author Topic: Episode 274: Common Fossil Knowledge  (Read 11884 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Episode 274: Common Fossil Knowledge
« on: May 28, 2021, 09:02:38 AM »

Zach returns for a round of Jeopardy preceded by some Switch Pro talk and more.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/connectivity/57283/episode-274-common-fossil-knowledge

Dinosaur afficinado Zach Miller joins to talk about some video games and make John and Neal's brain wrinkle with some Jeopardy. Thankfully, our Switch Pro talk didn't become woefully outdated before the episode went live, but the rest should be decently timeless.

Zach has been playing Robot Dinosaur Zelda (aka Horizon: Zero Dawn) while John's been spending time with the recent release BioMutant and Neal's gone virtual with the Oculus Quest. It's a bit more Nontendo than usual, folks. Sometimes that happens. After we talk games, Zach throws some Jeopardy challenges at John and Neal and we all feel a little smarter and a lot dumber.

Send in some listener mail to feed us some talking points and questions. We like hearing from you and sometimes we give things away. Feel to harass the Twitter account as well.

Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 274: Common Fossil Knowledge
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 04:34:42 AM »
I will definitely play Biomutant. I heard it talked about on Minn Max and Gameinformer podcasts too and it sounds like my kind of game.

I have an Oculus Quest 1. It is great. I love Beat Saber and Pistol Whip. I played a little bit of Vader Immortal, but need to go back and finish the rest of it.
Tetris Effect is really good too, but it doesnt play as well on the Oculus controllers with no + control pad.
I tried Super Hot VR, but didnt like it very much.