NWR Interactive > Podcast Discussion

Episode 720: RFN is NWR Backwards

(1/1)

NWR_Lindy:
I hate everyone and everything.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/rfn/57037/episode-720-rfn-is-nwr-backwardsI don't even know why I bother with this article. I slave away at the keyboard, preparing this article, and you just complain.You don't get my jokes.You don't get my references.You certainly don't appreciate the structural risks I take with format. I'm trying to create A Ghost Story and you just want Spider-Man: Homecoming.It's not worth it. You're just here to read a rundown of what's in a podcast, if you're even going to read it at all. Fine, I'll dance for you. I'll put out a hat and busk for your adulation. You want sterile facts? Here's sterile facts.
* Just like each year, Greg is out this week because of the NFL Draft.
* Also, Xander Morningstar is our guest this week.
* Many of the New Business segments ran long.
* Emails continue to go here.
* Still, both segments end up being New Business.
* It has taken 20 years to get here, but today Xander talks about New Pokemon Snap.
* Sports-fan James talks about MLB: The Show.
* After years without baseball, the Sony series is now on Xbox Game Pass.
* Guillaume bought an expensive device to allow him to play games on Sega Saturn.
* Exploring its lineup resulted in the discovery of Johnny Bazookatone's boxart.
* New to the series, Guillaume also finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon.
* In storage units, Jon has a cached lot of games.
* Unpacking them he discovered a number of PS3 and PSP games.
* Sony's past line-up drives home how much their focus has changed.Happy?

NWR_Lindy:
You used to be so happy.

Crimm:
Oh my God he read the article

Lemonade:
I approve of the Saturn talk.
Xander was a good guest.

Morningshark:
James, let it be known that I had to look up the word, "busk" because I had not heard of that word. So whilst you may not get the attention you deserve crave, just know this article provided some benefit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version