Author Topic: The Official The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword dunkathlon.  (Read 1581 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
The Official The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword dunkathlon.
« on: August 16, 2020, 04:47:57 PM »
I think the Switch remake needs at least 8 more imprisoned fights. If it was so nice that we had to have it thrice than I say the more the merrier. Maybe we can even have a spin-off like Captain Toad where you just fight the imprisoned for 60 stages.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Re: The Official The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword dunkathlon.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 12:35:42 AM »
Add a section for collecting the Song of the Song of the Hero. Before you collect the Song of the Hero, you have to collect a song that allows you to collect the Song of the Hero. The Song of the Song of the Hero is an underwater stealth section in the Silent Realm. If a Guardian catches you, you lose all progress and have to restart the section.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 12:37:45 AM by Adrock »

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 12:49:03 PM »
Add a section for collecting the Song of the Song of the Hero. Before you collect the Song of the Hero, you have to collect a song that allows you to collect the Song of the Hero. The Song of the Song of the Hero is an underwater stealth section in the Silent Realm. If a Guardian catches you, you lose all progress and have to restart the section.

I feel like that's basically already in the game.

I suggest moving the pumpkin shop further away from Skyloft, and just making the airspace around Skyloft bigger.

Let's say 1000% larger. Space all the "places" on the map according to that scale. Really need more flying over nothing to get the FEEL of an open game.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 06:46:21 PM »
Now that we have the advanced motion sensing capabilities of the Joycon, we can take flying to the next level. Now you have to hold both joycons out like an airplane to fly and when you wave your arms, Link's loftwing flaps it's wings.