Author Topic: e3 2019 Thread  (Read 2755 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
e3 2019 Thread
« on: February 15, 2018, 11:03:25 PM »
As it turns out eĀ³ still exists. After all the bombs were dropped last year you would think consoles would be done.

However, luckily for us Nintendo's international presence has remained and there are still consoles. Sony managed to stay around even after the dreaded China incident.

Last holiday's Metroid was to say the least... disappointing. But I don't think it would ever have lived up to expectations. What do you think they'll show this year?

Also, what do you think about the recent announcement of the Musk Box?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:05:01 PM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: e3 2019 Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 10:14:22 AM »
I just hope we'll finally get a firm release date for Kingdom Hearts 3.  After our corporate overlords assumed control over the UN and pushed the date back to 2020, I've been starting get worried if it'll ever come out.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 04:59:37 PM »
I really never saw that coming from Yahoo. I thought, they were a shitty company that used to be great once.

I never knew they would come back so swiftly and so strong. But you know they were prepared for the change. Not many else were. They saw a situation and they took advantage of it, and we're all better for it.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 06:44:11 AM »
oh wow this was ironic. Who knew Musk would buy Xbox from Microsoft to help launch his star link internet platform.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 06:45:56 AM by ThePerm »

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 11:33:15 AM »
Cautiously optimistic about the TwO-uya. The first console was admittedly not a great success, but the swing towards text adventures only sounds like a smart move, particularly now they've acquired FanFic.net and by proxy its many talented creators.