Author Topic: Majora's Mask Discussion: 3DS VS N64  (Read 2498 times)

Offline King Bowser Koopa

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Majora's Mask Discussion: 3DS VS N64
« on: November 14, 2014, 01:05:23 AM »

Check out the graphical difference the 3DS brings to table!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/39031/majoras-mask-discussion-3ds-vs-n64

John Rairdin and Andrew Brown take a closer look at the Nintendo Direct trailer for the highly-demanded Majora's Mask 3D. You can watch the discussion below.

John has also taken the time to compile footage from the original N64 release of the game, so as to provide a direct comparison and showcase just how much of a graphical improvement this new portable version boasts.

From what brief hints of the game's final build we can glean through the trailer, it looks as though many aspects of the original game have been improved upon in much the same manner as Ocarina of Time 3D. It's currently unknown whether the enhanced port of Majora's Mask will include extra modes or challenges like its predecessor, but nonetheless we can't wait to play it.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D will launch in the first quarter next year.

Andrew Brown - NWR Australia Correspondent

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Majora's Mask Discussion: 3DS VS N64
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 11:58:40 AM »
Looks better but not as better as I would expect.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Triforce Hermit

• This title doesn't make sense.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 05:54:35 PM »
The moon still looks more terrifying. The fat lips. The more defined gap teeth. Those eyebrows.

Probably should have been on the N3DS, but I won't argue with having it for a handheld I already own.
Sometimes, you just want to play a video game.
NNiD: Triforcehermit09

Offline Leo13

• Score: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 12:17:21 AM »
I don't have Ocarina of Time 3D, but I thought they'd look more different than that

Offline John Rairdin

• Director
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 08:40:06 PM »
I don't have Ocarina of Time 3D, but I thought they'd look more different than that

I think its safe to say this is the same engine as OoT 3D.