Author Topic: Nintendo Free Radio 2013 In Review: Critical Countdown Conundrum  (Read 1199 times)

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
Team NFR counts down their top 5 games of 2013, and other bits of history!

Download

The moment you've all been waiting for a whole year has arrived!  It's time for the real lists of Game of the Year!  Accept no low Calorie substitutes.  Surely you'll find something to agree with as Donald, Austen, and Stephen get together over the holidays - literally, for the first two - and record a glowing tribute to their favorite games of the year. Did Austen's list have a game not on a Sony platform on it? Why did Donald bring a lightsaber to the recording? How is babby formed? Did Stephen give a #1 this time? WAS THIS THE REAL REASON FOR THE POLAR VORTEX?  Most of those questions are answered early and then we couldn't help ourselves  and went Beyond the Top 5.

The second segment keeps the traditional order, but with an end-of-year twist as the group gives Whatcha Watchin' the top 5 treatment. Be amazed at what movie ranks ahead of a Peter Jackson epic. In the Feature slot, we mock and discuss our own Predictions for 2013 and stick our necks on the line for 2014. Finally, the Mushrooms round out the year on an odd note with eShops crashing and a free drink for those playing the NFR drinking game.

2014 is on its way, and we arrogate what you puny fleshlin... I mean Listeners want us to talk about in this new 2014 NFR Reign - so send your listener mail to nintendofreeradio@gmail.com or leave it right here.

This show was edited by Austen Parkin. All music used is under Fair Use Protection. And go buy the Frozen Soundtrack before we're forced to sic the Mattricks on you!
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Free Radio 2013 In Review: Critical Countdown Conundrum
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 03:26:27 PM »
I'm not saying that i don't want to participate. I just don't like the idea W101 NEEDS defending.

I was listening to your impressions and it reminded how i try to squeeze out any enjoyment out of Viewtiful Joe (played it today). I like the style i guess and upgrade system. Everything else: puzzles, controls, enemy patterns that i don't understand at all, and then puzzles are just annoying.
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks