Author Topic: I'm not making it up, it's in the NEWZ, DEWD.  (Read 347910 times)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: I'm not making it up, it's in the NEWS.
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 06:17:17 PM »
Drunk Driving in a Custom Lay-Z-Boy
The operator of a La-Z-Boy chair converted into a motorized vehicle -- complete with a stereo and cup holders -- has admitted that he crashed the piece of furniture after leaving a bar in Proctor, Minn., extremely drunk.

Dennis LeRoy Anderson, 61, of Proctor, pleaded guilty Monday to hopping on the chair on the night of Aug. 31, 2008, after visiting the Keyboard Lounge, then crashing into a more traditional vehicle in the parking lot. Anderson's blood-alcohol content was 0.29 percent, more than three times the legal limit for driving in Minnesota.

Deputy Police Chief Troy Foucault said today that the chair is "quite decked out." Along with the stereo and cup holders, it is powered by a converted gasoline-powered lawnmower, a steering wheel, headlights and a power antenna.

Foucault estimated that the La-Z-Boy can top out at 15 to 20 miles per hour. A National Hot Rod Association sticker adorns the headrest.

The chair was impounded and will be sold at the next police auction.

"We have quite a few people calling about buying it," said Foucault, who half-seriously acknowledged that he's tempted to bid on it, except that "I have kids who would take it out and drive it on the street."

Anderson admitted to police that he had been drinking at home, was leaving the bar and had drunk eight or nine beers that day before getting on the La-Z-Boy and crashing it into a Dodge Intrepid parked outside, Foucault said. Anderson was treated at the scene for minor injuries and given a field sobriety test, even though he pleaded several times with the officer to "give him a break," according to the police report.

"He failed everything," Foucault said, leading to Anderson's arrest and seizure of the chair. The officer on the scene checked Anderson's driver's license and determined that it had been revoked because of a previous drunken-driving conviction, according to police.

Anderson, who does auto body repair work out of his home, was sentenced Monday to 180 days in the St. Louis County jail or at the Northeast Regional Corrections Center and was fined $2,000. The jail time and half of the fine was stayed for two years of supervised probation with conditions that include a chemical dependency assessment, random testing and 30 days of electronic monitoring.

All it's missing is a mini fridge and a toilet.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 06:27:32 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2009, 03:05:02 PM »
Bong Water considered an illegal drug.
bong water can count as an illegal drug.

That decision from Minnesota Supreme Court on Thursday raises the threat of longer sentences for drug smokers in that state who fail to dump the water out of bong — a type of water pipe often used to smoke drugs

The court said a person can be prosecuted for a first-degree drug crime for 25 grams or more of bong water that tests positive for a controlled substance.

Lower courts had held that bong water is drug paraphernalia. Possession of that is a misdemeanor crime.

The case involved a woman whose bong had about 2 1/2 tablespoons of liquid that tested positive for methamphetamine. A narcotics officer had testified that drug users sometimes keep bong water to drink or inject later.

People actually drink bong water on purpose? and other crazier people actual save it to inject it to revisit or reinforce their high? What is this world coming to?

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2009, 03:23:53 PM »
Man I remember when spilling the bong was a terrible tragedy, but it had nothing to do with this.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 03:40:58 AM »
I dont think you can inject water!
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 07:24:07 PM »
CNN Coverage- Worlds Largest Pyramid JUST FOUND in Central America

How did we miss a pyramid that big after all this time? Shouldn't we be thanking the loggers for exposing the pyramid from the massive jungle that engulfed it?

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2009, 08:25:21 PM »

But for real, that's amazing. I'm excited to see what they unearth. It should give us alot of information about the Mayans but also about the state of the world at that time.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »
They probably just thought it was a big ass hill the whole time.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2009, 08:44:30 PM »
honestly i think theres a pyramid in arizona..i see the thing when i drive by..it looks kinda like a mountain...but something doesnt seem right about it
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2009, 09:00:04 PM »
CNN Coverage- Worlds Largest Pyramid JUST FOUND in Central America

How did we miss a pyramid that big after all this time? Shouldn't we be thanking the loggers for exposing the pyramid from the massive jungle that engulfed it?

Thats amazing. I actually climbed a (i believe it was) myan pyramid (of the moon) once and it was an amazing experience.. there was this hot chick i was climbing up behind and it was so easy to see up her skirt.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »
Perv.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2009, 09:07:02 PM »
I can't believe they have a page for "snowballing" look it up at your own risk
I'll take your word on that one.

I wasn't talking to you specifically, but its good that you stay away from it. It's pretty hot.

Perv.

takes one to know one
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2009, 09:08:54 PM »
I can't believe they have a page for "snowballing" look it up at your own risk
I'll take your word on that one.

I wasn't talking to you specifically, but its good that you stay away from it. It's pretty hot.

Perv.

takes one to know one

clever

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2009, 01:35:32 PM »
honestly i think theres a pyramid in arizona..i see the thing when i drive by..it looks kinda like a mountain...but something doesnt seem right about it

Are you sure you're not just thinking of the Luxor in Vegas?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2009, 01:52:49 PM »
Las Vegas is in Nevada, not Arizona

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2009, 02:02:27 PM »
Both are part of Mexico.

Santa Ana still governs these parts.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2009, 02:03:16 PM »
Las Vegas is in Nevada, not Arizona

I know that but this it ThePerm we're talking about.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2009, 03:08:14 PM »
Man ordering food called a zombie, punched twice
IOWA CITY, Iowa — Iowa City police are investigating an early morning assault in which a man accused another of being a zombie, then punched him twice. Police said the assault occurred at 1:17 a.m. Sunday at an Iowa City restaurant south of the University of Iowa campus.

A man was ordering food when he was approached by another man who called him a zombie, then hit him in the eye. When the victim tried to call police on his cell phone, the man punched him again, breaking his nose.

The man then ran out a back door.

The victim was taken by ambulance to a hospital.

Anyone remember the movie Alien Nation?
Do you think this guy knows something that we don't?
Are there a special pair of glasses I can buy to know who is who?

We might need ThePerm for this one.

• HI I'M CRAZY
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2009, 04:14:32 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Live

"With the signal now destroyed, people around L.A. are surprised to discover aliens in their midst – seeing them on TV, chatting with them at the bar, meeting with them at the office, and even having sex with them."

=O
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 04:26:21 PM by NinGurl69 *huggles »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2009, 04:37:23 PM »

"With the signal now destroyed, people around L.A. are surprised to discover aliens in their midst – seeing them on TV, chatting with them at the bar, meeting with them at the office, and even having sex with them."

=O

yeah, that's the movie I was thinking of, not Alien Nation.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2009, 07:40:00 PM »

=O

epic movie. For those whom didn't know, south parks "cripple fight" between timmy and jimmy was lifted from this movie pretty much scene for scene.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2009, 02:24:55 AM »
OMG! JAWS LIVES!!!

A 'MONSTER' great white shark measuring up to 6 metres long is prowling a popular beach after biting another great white almost in half.

Swimmers were warned to stay out of the water off Stradbroke Island after the shark mauled another smaller great white which had been hooked on a baited drum line.

The 3m great white was almost bitten in half.

The fictional shark at the centre of the Steven Spielberg blockbuster Jaws was estimated to be more than 1.5 metres longer.

'It certainly opened up my eyes. I mean the shark that was caught is a substantial shark in itself,' says Jeff Krause of Queensland Fisheries.

The great white, the most dangerous creature in the sea, was still alive when hauled onto a boat near Deadman's Beach off north Stradbroke island.

News of the shocking attack on the smaller shark has sent jitters along the Queensland coast from Stradbroke Island, near Brisbane, to the Sunshine Coast further north down to the tourist mecca of Surfers Paradise, south of Brisbane.

THE SHARK THAT WAS BITTEN WAS STILL ALIVE!!???? WUT!!

DEADMAN'S BEACH!!?? NO ****!! stay outta the water.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 01:45:42 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2009, 02:42:14 AM »
lol, names lose their meaning over time, they need a reminder

and the pyramid..i think thats it

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=tacna+arizona&ie=UTF8&gl=us&ei=OJfmSouaAY7R8QbQmcSSBw&ved=0CAsQ8gEwAA&hq=&hnear=Tacna,+Yuma,+Arizona&ll=32.73907,-113.699559&spn=0.002771,0.009645&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=32.737392,-113.697443&panoid=RypJAqOY9PoXJJOLbVqN9g&cbp=11,4.9,,0,1.1

it looks like a mountain, but suspicious..the google maps picture sucks though

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=tacna+arizona&ie=UTF8&gl=us&ei=OJfmSouaAY7R8QbQmcSSBw&ved=0CAsQ8gEwAA&hq=&hnear=Tacna,+Yuma,+Arizona&ll=32.828899,-113.693819&spn=0.022142,0.077162&t=h&z=14&layer=c&cbll=32.752523,-113.657609&panoid=dev_tkrH5mV2PwcECHTPyQ&cbp=11,340.96,,1,-1.61

3rd pictures way better
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=tacna+arizona&ie=UTF8&gl=us&ei=OJfmSouaAY7R8QbQmcSSBw&ved=0CAsQ8gEwAA&layer=c&cbll=32.825379,-113.687073&panoid=AB-NkV-WCqADhMf6hgyQ3w&cbp=11,321.16,,1,-2.53&hq=&hnear=Tacna,+Yuma,+Arizona&ll=32.830702,-113.697596&spn=0.022141,0.077162&z=14

now its either a dir mount, a small mountain, a hill, or a secret pyramid

in other news...wow

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=pine+grove+elementary+valdosta+ga&sll=30.947988,-83.242584&sspn=0.1007,0.154324&gl=us&g=cat+creek+rd+valdosta+ga&layer=tc&ie=UTF8&hq=pine+grove+elementary&hnear=Valdosta,+GA&ll=30.857548,-83.28083&spn=0.010905,0.038581&t=h&z=15&cbll=30.85755,-83.280828&panoid=Ac5AQlHfrdsXqfYoLzhUhg&cbp=11,97.73,,0,4.4
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 03:37:06 AM by ThePerm »
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2009, 07:08:12 AM »
Couldn't find it!
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2009, 01:10:44 PM »
I don't see anything in regards to whatever it is you're trying to show with any of those google map links.

• HI I'M CRAZY
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »
Perm fails at GPS.