Author Topic: In the dreamtime  (Read 105682 times)

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
Re: In the dreamtime
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2010, 02:39:48 AM »
I dreamed that the world was going to be covered in volcanic ash from all of the volcanoes in the world so I was part of the group selected to fly away on a collony ship to another planet. Except I wanted to make sure I brought everything. I was fishing through my tools for my car and wondering how helpful they would be to work on a space ship and devastated that there wasn't enough time to go home and get my Wii. I was very worried that I only had two rolls of toilet paper and wondered if that would be enough to make it to our destination or a decent rest stop. Then the ashes started falling and piling up and I found this huge old lady sitting in a junker car and asked her to keep an eye on my car while I was gone and she said it should be fine so long as it didn't fall into the lake. She then wished me a safe trip and told me she'd see me when I returned. Then a person I work with started rummaging through a dresser next to the car (this is outside mind you) and the lady started screaming at him to stop looking at her goodies!

Then I woke up. The funny thing I discovered is that I'm almost out of toilet paper so maybe it was my mind's way of reminding me to buy more before it is too late.

Dexter dreams are awesome by the way. Dexter is my hero.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2010, 12:49:24 AM »
I decided to post about this dream because it involved NWR people. It either started in the middle or I don't remember the first part, because the first thing I remember was Kashogi (I'm not sure how I knew it was him, having never seen him before) and I with guns pointed at each other's heads. I'm not sure what happened next, but then the two of us were struggling over one of the guns. I very unrealistically ended up coming out of it with the gun, and would have killed Stogi if EasyCure hadn't, for some reason, suddenly showed up and talked me down and convinced me not to. I then took the gun, which seemed to be an NES Zapper, and broke it in half. Then EasyCure and I went and had a drink and played Wii games.

I don't know if I should find this dream offensive or not lol
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2010, 01:08:55 AM »
I started watching Dexter on DVD for the first time recently and my brother warned me, "you'll start Dexter dreams soon". Well I have been, but I don't think in the way he meant it....
I wasn't sure if I should keep reading after that point in the story.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2010, 06:58:13 PM »
this isn't really a dream but.. i had my first ever hallucination during my seemingly common fits of sleep paralysis.. it wasn't anyting crazy, i was stuck in bed staring at the ceiling and just saw colors everywhere until i closed my eyes and tried to wake up the RIGHT way.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2010, 07:41:48 PM »
sleep paralysis sucks, but i never got the halucinations from it that some people get
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2010, 08:15:54 PM »
sleep paralysis sucks, but i never got the halucinations from it that some people get

Thinking back to other experiences, i believe its actually happened to me before but never anything extreme (like examples I've read where people think bugs are cralling on them, etc).

What sucks about sleep paralysis, now that I'm aware of it, i fear one day when i try to relax and properly wake up.. i actually WON'T snap out of it.
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2010, 10:17:16 PM »
what sucks is the numbness i'v gotten. Like i could move my face and my mouth, and i tried to say something, but i just didn't have any control and it came out like a zombie groan.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2010, 10:27:26 PM »
lucky you. when its happened and i realize i am indeed awake and can't move, i try to shout for help and can't even get out a groan. i try my hardest but nothing. i start feeling that numbness you're talking about and begin to panic. That hopeless feelingis scary..

oftentimes i'll sleep with my ipod on, but usually the earphones are out of my ear when I awake. I swear one day they'll still be there, with my ipod still playing on shuffle, and i'll have another moment where i can't move my body when awake, and "One" by Metallica will play and i'll piss myself or something lol

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2010, 11:50:07 PM »
one time my alarm clock scared the **** out of me, it came on and played Marilyn Manson's The Beautiful People during the scariest part of the song. I always liked that song, but its nothing to launch you out of sleep by in total darkness.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2010, 09:38:20 AM »
That's some crazy **** you guys.

Anyway, I had a dream last night that I was making a new beat with the pokemon theme song mixed into the hook. You know the beginning part "I wanna be the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause"? Ya I had that part chopped and screwed in there a bit.

To say the least, it was awesome.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 09:40:03 AM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2010, 12:17:32 AM »
make dreams come true?

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2010, 05:47:57 AM »
Oh, I've been working on it since.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2010, 05:35:34 PM »
i had a weird dream last night, i had a dream that i grew some vestigial extra eyes, they were in my same eye sockets as my other eyes except they were slightly smaller than my actual eyes and the iris was a lighter blue. They didn't improve my vision or anything, but they actually made my eyes hurt as now my eye sockets were crowded. Then i went to kfc and saw two people i knew in high school working there.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2010, 06:43:36 PM »
did you see them on different sides of the room at the same time with your extra eyes?

I love it when someone updates this thread because I get to update it without having to dig it up; I had a dream a few weeks ago where me and some girls I knew were in a run down hotel fighting off a zombie horde. It was frustrating because I kept coming up with plans on how to funnel the zombies into a narrow corridor (think 300/hot gates) in order to take them out more efficiently and conserve the little ammo we had but the various girls I was with kept deviating and getting ME killed.. where i'd respawn and have to start all over.

Lame.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2010, 07:53:03 PM »
it was kinda like this, but there were two eye balls in each socket, not just irises. The biggest problem with trying to see with them, is only one eye in the socket at a time could be out in the open, cus the other eye would be like partially in the socket.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4_Jgk12Gvak/Rbme4Ux-NdI/AAAAAAAAAEM/j_-7LFJadAg/s1600-h/double-eye.jpg
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 08:13:08 PM by ThePerm »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2010, 08:08:50 PM »
Perm, you've got some fucked up dreams bro.

Offline GearBoxClock

• Bratwurst Bild
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
    • The Clock Crew
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2010, 08:37:24 PM »
I had a Dream where I was biking through my town last night. I was going down the street, then got on a bus, beat up some guy I somehow knew was a multiple rapist then got out. I then biked into some house, biked into their bathroom and used it, biked out, then biked back in an stole some money by smashing a vase. Then I biked to an EB Games and met God, who was dressed like Dark Age Aquaman and called himself Steve. Then I bought a 3DS, which was invisible and I woke up.

I also had a lucid dream last week where nothing happened. I was standing around in a nondescript room while nothing happened.
Ich lasse Sauerkraut in meinem lederhosen

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2010, 10:19:35 PM »
Perm, you've got some fucked up dreams bro.

Ditto. That pictures going to haunt my dreams.

I had a Dream where I was biking through my town last night. I was going down the street, then got on a bus, beat up some guy I somehow knew was a multiple rapist then got out. I then biked into some house, biked into their bathroom and used it, biked out, then biked back in an stole some money by smashing a vase. Then I biked to an EB Games and met God, who was dressed like Dark Age Aquaman and called himself Steve. Then I bought a 3DS, which was invisible and I woke up.

I also had a lucid dream last week where nothing happened. I was standing around in a nondescript room while nothing happened.

AHAHAHAAHAHA

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 06, 2010, 11:02:56 PM »
I had a Dream where I was biking through my town last night. I was going down the street, then got on a bus, beat up some guy I somehow knew was a multiple rapist then got out. I then biked into some house, biked into their bathroom and used it, biked out, then biked back in an stole some money by smashing a vase.** Then I biked to an EB Games and met God, who was dressed like Dark Age Aquaman and called himself Steve. Then I bought a 3DS, which was invisible and I woke up.

AHAHAHAAHAHA

Ditto, also:

**Were you Link?

Offline Spinnzilla

• Hippie Kaiju
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2010, 12:03:21 AM »
A dream i had recently;

I was an owl, slightly realistic, but i had glasses like the TOOTSIE ROLL POP ONE.  This weird, old maid kept ordering me to clean the stain glass light covers but instead I levitated through the celing into the attic where I had my family and girlfriend waiting for me.

That's all I could remember.  A lot of dreams I have sex with my girlfriend in them. haha.
Who wants heroine brownies?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2010, 12:04:32 AM »
A dream i had recently;

I was an owl, slightly realistic, but i had glasses like the TOOTSIE ROLL POP ONE.  This weird, old maid kept ordering me to clean the stain glass light covers but instead I levitated through the celing into the attic where I had my family and girlfriend waiting for me.

That's all I could remember.  A lot of dreams I have sex with my girlfriend in them. haha.

and you tell us the least interesting one!? BOOORINGGG

/Home Simpson

Offline GearBoxClock

• Bratwurst Bild
    • View Profile
    • The Clock Crew
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2010, 06:47:44 PM »
I had a Dream where I was biking through my town last night. I was going down the street, then got on a bus, beat up some guy I somehow knew was a multiple rapist then got out. I then biked into some house, biked into their bathroom and used it, biked out, then biked back in an stole some money by smashing a vase.** Then I biked to an EB Games and met God, who was dressed like Dark Age Aquaman and called himself Steve. Then I bought a 3DS, which was invisible and I woke up.

AHAHAHAAHAHA

Ditto, also:

**Were you Link?

I don't think so
I did have a warlock collar though
Ich lasse Sauerkraut in meinem lederhosen

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2010, 06:50:28 PM »
I dreamt I was living in a Silent Hill game. The darkness kept eating my light sources and every time I turned on a light it would start to go dim. I was very alone...

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2010, 01:18:41 AM »
note: I ran the post through spell check, but I noticed it missed a few things. I skimmed the post and tried to fix as much as I could spot, to make it easier to read. There might be some punctuation erros with periods in random spots, my phone does an auto period after hitting space twice

Sleep paralysis; happened again, this time it was truly scary.

I'm on the phone with my girl, drifting off to sleep. Next thing I know I'm in the middle of a dream (I feel like there's more to it and I'm only remembering the middle..) 

in this dream I'm with a cousin telling me about how I kept falling asleep at the wheel while I drove us home. I could've sworn I was dreaming about it but he assured me it was real. Next thing I know its happening again; I'm being woken up, in the middle of another sequence, by my cousin telling me to wake up and me being ale to unsnap out of it, like in my "dream" earlier behind the wheel.

Next thing I know/remember I'm in my room, dark, trying to wake up from this dream. My mind did, my body didn't. This next parts 90% real:

I'm laying beneath the covers trying my hardest to wake up and realize I'm going through the paralysis again. Only problem is my mind is fucking with me and produces a panic attack, or at least what I think one is because I never had it before.

Basically as I'm trying to let my body catch up my brain is feeding me fucked up thoughts and filling me withfears that I'm stuck this way forever. I can dart my eyes around my dark room but that's it. Soon I feel my fingers tingling and I can only assume I'm moving them. Then my neck slightly. But I still feel stuck;  I pictured myself looking braid dead with my neck twisted unnatural looking and my fingers locked up in weird positions.

I'm able to move a hand for a second and knock part of the comforter away, at least I think so. Then my mind starts getting twisted. I start hearing noises and from the little bit of light shining in I see a figure at the food of my bed. I know its not real. I know its a mindgame caused by the hardshell guitar case I have upright at the foot of my bed being in front of a box car racer poster that appears to give a head and body. I know this but my brain starts fucking with me bad...

As what I can only describe as one of those drudge soldiers from theConduit is standing at the foot of my bed while I hear strange noises that aren't there, my mind starts making me think "what if I didn't move my hand? What if the covers are being pulled off telepathically by It?". That's when things got worse and I thought my body. Was sliding down the bed slowly and I'm frantically trying to move my muscles with no luck.

What I think a panic attack is sets in because now I'm struggling to breathe. I felt like this was it.. whether there was some real creature at the base of my bed, getting ready to do god know what to me, or I  really wasn't going to "wake up" ever again.. I'd be fucked and that's how I felt...

Obviously i snapped out of it but in a cold sweat, while a warm sensation came over me.. probably blood rushing through my muscles causing that tingling sensation in my hands earlier. As I reached for my phone to notate this, I realize. My legs still weren't 100% and I could barely wiggle my toes...

Now I feel fine albeit with a headache.. god damn sleep paralysis!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 10:19:36 PM by EasyCure »

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2010, 01:32:54 AM »
Man that was scary.You had me scared while reading that. I don't think I experienced sleep paralysis before.Gonna look around for a cause of it and see if I might be able to help.

Edit:Hmm looking at some of the causes most of them can be dealt with.

Getting enough sleep,change in sleep schedule,reducing stress,sleeping on something other than your back,preventing other sleep problems, and stopping substance abuse.

The only thing that isn't preventable is if it runs in the family.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 01:48:50 AM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.