Author Topic: What is Maxi up to?  (Read 50295 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: What is Maxi up to?
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2008, 06:56:04 PM »
Today I practiced on run-on sentences and clauses. I was there a hour. After I was done with school I went over to Bakers and grabbed 4 tacos and raspberry ice tea.While i was eating this guy named Dwayne started talk about school to me;evidently he was a student as well. So he asked what classes I was taking.I said I was taking the GED prep class.He wanted to take a water treatment class.He said that when he went to his interview that there was 80 people there. After he was done, he asked me after the GED what I wanted do.I said Photography or art. Then I said I want to try to get in the games industry after that.He said his son would like  to get in as well.Then we talked about games. He said he saw someone play Wii sports. I asked him if he liked Nintendo when he was younger.He said he liked the NES. So I started talking about the Virtual Console. He seemed intrested.

One of my friends said she would take me to the football games on Saturday so you will hear from me about that.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Maverick

• Internet newbie :-)
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2008, 03:08:29 AM »
One of my friends said she would take me to the football games on Saturday so you will hear from me about that.

So that's what you kids are calling it these days.
Come play with my Twitter.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2008, 04:53:01 PM »
Yeah we are going to play "touch football"
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Maverick

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2008, 06:51:18 PM »
I prefer "tackle football" myself.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2008, 06:55:33 PM »
I prefer "touch footfetish" myself.

not really though.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2008, 06:59:18 PM »
Maverick as long as you are having fun it doesn't matter what you call it.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2008, 07:06:14 PM »
DAaaMan64 as long as you are having fun it doesn't matter what you call it.
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2008, 07:36:16 PM »
I have a question that is not school related.I just got my money for the month and I want to get De Blob and Mario Super Sluggers this month but on the 7th that Silver DS Lite comes out I only have enough for the Ds or the two games.Should I wait till Chrono Trigger comes out in November or grab the DS Lite now?

If you already have a DS, I really don't see the need to upgrade to a new color personally. *shrug* Well, really, I just don't think anything should come before de Blob this month. ^_^
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »
Thank you for your response Kairon. I grabbed Mario Super Sluggers a few days ago.So I can't grab a DS Light this month so I will grab one in October. I had DS around the time of Meteos but it went missing permanently about a month after Mario Kart DS. I will grab De Blob.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2008, 08:49:46 PM »
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2008, 09:09:48 PM »
I was going to get it anyway but your enthusiasm made me want it more than I already did.:)
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Maverick

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2008, 02:40:39 AM »
DAaaMan64 as long as you are having fun it doesn't matter what you call it.

Did you feel left out?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2008, 12:59:38 AM »
I just got back from the football game and it was a one sided game 51-10 RCC won. The only real offence that SBVC put together in the first half was a opening kick return of 57 yards. Sbvc couldn't stop the run. Offensively the run was non existent. In the first half our QB just scrambled to the sideline and threw it. At the half it was 28-3 RCC. The second half was better we scored a TD! The chemistry was better in the second half with the new QB.I had fun even though we lost.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2008, 04:30:37 AM »
I am going to move to a new place starting tomorrow.I don't know when I will be back on.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2008, 10:36:27 AM »
mafia town?
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Shift Key

• MISTER HAPPY-GO-LUCKY
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2008, 06:55:59 PM »

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2008, 07:39:36 PM »
Well it isn't that far from I am living currently, but from what I have seen at the new place It is better than the dump that I am living at.The manager of the new place is doing things better than this place where I currently reside.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2008, 01:57:57 AM »
Well I got all of the big furniture out so I can take a few days to relax somewhat.All that is left is the two TV'S, computer,DVD and VCR players,and my Wii. I have to be out of my current residence on the 14th. Does anybody want to know why I have to leave?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2008, 04:07:47 AM »
drug trafficing?
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2008, 05:59:31 AM »
No we are leaving because of the area that this in.You know you have to move when 8 cop cars are chasing a carjacker going through the parking lot in which you can see it from your bedroom window.Also the manager is,well a mismanager. When we moved in there was a dish washer with roaches in it. It took 6 months to get that fixed.They conviently don't have work orders. This month we were planning on leaving on the 15th so my mom paid half of the rent.The mismanager didn't even show us the rent we were to pay until we paid her.So we go down and get a money order for the correct amount.These idiots change the price to 21 cents lower.So I go up to the office. to contest this and they have to have a money order for the right amount.They wouldn't even give me that 21 cents as change. So I left and talked with my mom and we have had it!
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2008, 12:27:40 PM »
No we are leaving because of the area that this in.You know you have to move when 8 cop cars are chasing a carjacker going through the parking lot in which you can see it from your bedroom window.Also the manager is,well a mismanager. When we moved in there was a dish washer with roaches in it. It took 6 months to get that fixed.They conviently don't have work orders. This month we were planning on leaving on the 15th so my mom paid half of the rent.The mismanager didn't even show us the rent we were to pay until we paid her.So we go down and get a money order for the correct amount.These idiots change the price to 21 cents lower.So I go up to the office. to contest this and they have to have a money order for the right amount.They wouldn't even give me that 21 cents as change. So I left and talked with my mom and we have had it!

hm... sounds like i should move then too...

eh, too much work. i'll stay put for now. Anyway good luck on your new ventures

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2008, 01:48:28 PM »
Thank you EasyCure. I hope it gets better for you.

Has anybody else had a slumlord?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Spinnzilla

• Hippie Kaiju
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2008, 11:48:32 PM »

seesh, man.  that's terrible.  I rarely get anything like that out here in the country.

Good luck and I hope things get much better for you. :]
Who wants heroine brownies?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2008, 08:02:53 PM »
Where do you live Spinnzilla? This happened in San Bernardino.We are moving over to Highland. This is in California.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Spinnzilla

• Hippie Kaiju
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »
While, I'm going to give you my exact address (I like privacy, nothing against you), I don't live incredibly far away from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.  I live far enough out to where I just recently (the last year) got off of dial up and my cell phone never has service at my house.  lawl.  I'm misplaced in the backwoods. 
Who wants heroine brownies?