Author Topic: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest  (Read 3077 times)

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
« on: February 11, 2003, 05:08:51 AM »
I got my Ocarina of Time: Master Quest preorder disc yesterday.  (Thank you, Internet)

I started playing it and thus far I don't really see any differences between this new version and the original.  (Except for maybe a few more bad guys and a slightly increased difficultly level.)  Does anyone know what the differences in Master Quest are?  Is there a website that does a side by side comparison between the two versions?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline sycomonkey

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • my blog
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 05:28:48 AM »
The dungeons are rearranged.  The outside world is nearly the same, And I don't think they changed the Deku Tree that much, but stuff like the Fire Temple and Jabu Jabu are radically different.
I find the lack of sig images annoying. I have this nice image I use as my sig in all my other forums and I can't use it here.  So instead I'll just complain...

The universe will not be altered by forum threads, even those which are very wry. --Tycho Brahe (Penny Arcade)

Offline Fammy2000

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 05:34:03 AM »
I only plan on playing through the Master Quest. I don't have time to play both versions AND the new Cube version. Plus, it would probably feel redundant if you beat one version and then played the other (oh wait, I already have played the Ocrina of Time).
My sig beat up your honor roll sig.

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2003, 12:03:54 PM »
Please post in the existing thread below.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers