Author Topic: Madden 2004 on GameCube?  (Read 3851 times)

Offline CreedDBZ

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Madden 2004 on GameCube?
« on: February 10, 2003, 09:38:50 AM »
Madden is the greatest football franchise ever.  Losing the 2k series really didnt matter to me because I never planned on picking up 2k4, however my sympathy goes out to those of you who love the series, i know its a good one.  My question is what do you think the chances of GameCube not getting Madden 2004 are?  EA already said they are dropping some sports titles, and my thinking is that Madden will not be one of them, especially this year.  I have '02 and was waiting for '04 because my franchise is so far along, but if they dont release '04 for the Cube im gonna be upset.
The Hunter is among us ...

Offline manunited4eva22

• Got 1337?
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
Madden 2004 on GameCube?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003, 09:43:10 AM »
I seriously doubt seeing Madden being one to go. Considering that just may be EA Sports biggest title, it would be a big mistake to remove it.

Madden 2004 on GameCube?
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 11:31:12 AM »
EA would have to be crazy not to release Madden for GC. the game sold pretty decent, plus there's absolutely no competition besides blitz, now that the 2k series is off the scene.

Offline Fammy2000

• View Profile
Madden 2004 on GameCube?
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 01:16:20 PM »
I agree with the Emporer. Now that Sega has played their hand on the Cube, EA can sit back and pick up all the sports fans who (may) feel betrayed. It's an excellent opportunity to increase market share. And isn't market share what big companies are all about?
My sig beat up your honor roll sig.

Offline Mike C

• View Profile
Madden 2004 on GameCube?
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2003, 01:19:15 PM »
Madden 2004 will be released on GameCube.  It's enivitable especially with NFL 2K* out of the picture.  Hopefully this years version supports online play for the Cube
Always There.

Offline greenwood

• View Profile
Madden 2004 on GameCube?
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2003, 05:42:17 PM »
Yes, I too agree that Madden will be on the Cube. It just makes too much sense to not have it since it's by far EA's biggest sports title (do their other sports games even sell more combined?). In fact, I think EA should release all their sports games on GCN. They can take all of those who used to buy the Sega games.